Third Jersey Auction Begins

Bidding is underway for the third jerseys the Tiger-Cats will be wearing tonight against Toronto.

Visit this link to browse the Third Jersey Auction site: http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?module=page&id=4093

Each jersey worn during the game will be autographed by its respective player following the game. The auction also features a selection of authentic, autographed jerseys of players that will not play in Saturday's contest.

Bidding closes at noon on August 19th.

Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Ticats Literacy and Youth Participation Programs.

For us fans that live in the area, are we allowed to pick up the jersey or do we have to have them delivered at the $20. cost ???

Anyone know

From the EBay description.

[i]For shipments to Canadian destinations
all items will have a shipping fee clearly indicated in the item description.
For international shipments
the shipping fee will be indicated when possible.

Items are shipped within 3 business days.

If you are a local buyer and are the winning bidder, you may:

pickup the jersey in person at our head office
make your payment in person at our head office (cash only) within 48hrs after bidding has ended.[/i]

I believe that implies you save the $20 shipping fee.

For us fans that live in the area, are we allowed to pick up the jersey or do we have to have them delivered at the $20. cost ???
If you are able to personally pick up the jersey, no shipping costs will apply.

size 44 ? does anyone know what that translates to as M-L-XL-XXL ?

I believe 44 is boarderline L-XL.

I'm not sure why anyone would be concerned about the size. This is a game worn signed jersey. It deserves to be framed and behind museum glass. It's a collectors item.

Please post in the stickied thread