Thinking of the Hamilton community

Condolences and prayers going out to the parents, family and friends of the young Hamilton reservist who was killed in Ottawa today.

Yes and the soldier that was murdered on Monday too.

Just terrible. May both rest in peace and never be forgotten

My condolences to the families, friends and all Canadians on the tragic and horrific deaths of your Servicemen.
May They Rest In Peace.

A terrible day for a grieving mother here in Hamilton. May your rest in peace. He was a true Canadian hero.

With a son in the military we can only know how devastating it must be for the family of the two slain servicemen. Our son was recently at the St. Jean Garrison. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those who paid the ultimate price. RIP both brave men!

His name has been released. He is Corporal Nathan Cirrilo.
RIP

RIP

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10153651_10152664689134854_2580733461682672276_n.jpg?oh=d5c549da1a128f75adb02ae14de4f3e4&oe=54ED6147&gda=1424845393_85d2f0a13006b480eac16926bca7db67

November 8th game: Wear the poppies proudly for Nathan, his family and all our brave Canadians who stand in harms way to protect us.

You sign up and you know it may cost your life, but you never expect that life to be taken on home soil!
My condolences to the family, may you rest in Peace Corporal Cirrilo, you truly are a hero!

Prayers from Ohio/West Virginia. Prior to tonight's Flyers-Penguins game in Pittsburgh, the Canadian anthem was sung by the entire crowd in sympathy for the victims.

The literal blood of our soldiers now stains our memorial to them. We will never forget them and we will never forget you Corp. Cirillo. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

May you rest in peace

Ditto.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Thank You for your service to our country Nathan.

Tragic loss. Condolences to the family.
I am a former member of the student militia (RHLI) in Hamilton. My thoughts also go out to his fellow militia members.

My condolences also go out to the family and friends of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo.

I expect there to be a moment of silence for him shortly before the next game at THF and before the next game played in Ottawa.

https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/10508047_781072615269917_443775250_n.jpg

RIP our brave soldiers.
We will not forget, ever.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

Rarely do we hear of a Hamilton association to violence and ultimate death by the action of one or more terrorists.
This is indeed, a sad time for all Canadians but especially Hamiltonians. It should also act as a wake up call to our politicians to drop the bypartisanship and stand united.

Rest in Peace, Nathan,

Rarely do we hear of a Hamilton association to violence and ultimate death by the action of one or more terrorists.
This is indeed, a sad time for all Canadians but especially Hamiltonians. It should also act as a wake up call to our politicians to drop the bypartisanship and stand united.

Rest in Peace, Nathan,