Think we're over 3.8?

.......an EE fan pm'd me saying he hopes they dip into our FA talent pool over the off-season, to which I replied good freaking luck, the EES are pushing that new barrier I'm sure, but are we also that close?........I won't defend that we stuck by the 2.6 mark, but I can't see the new Owners going much over that, I'm thinking the Stamps are around the 3.0 mark......

Ask Ted Hellard at gostampsgo he maybe reluctant to say. The Stamps free agents are two Juhasz and Lysak. Eskimos have several including Tucker. I think they will be too buys trying to keep what they got!

We have a few key free agents that we must re-sign before we go looking at other teams (tucker, Gaas i know for sure).

........no sour grapes or bad wishes 123, but I think it's going to be hard to maintain your current roster and stick below that 3.8 level......there is a lot of guys that will come to the table and want the big bucks associated with winning the Cup, and rightfully so are deserving of it......you may see some current EEs leave as a result......tell you what, you can sign Juhasz, we'll take Tucker off your hands......

Veterans who have a championship can always demand more money.

I think the Eskimos will just keep who they can to stay competitive, but will have a slew of new talent at camp next year.

And I expect that they already have a couple of guys they feel can replace Maas at the quarterback position..

......can't doubt the depth of talent you guys seem to have........speaking of which, who talent-scouts for the EEs?.........we have Jim Barker here in Calgary, and I think he is doing an excellent job of finding talent outside the league......who is doing the same up north?........

speaking of scouting........what is the latest out of calgary......is barker basically standing pat with the team he had last year or is he looking to upgrade a few spots........he just seems to be awfully quite this off season compared to last........

Actually they are having camps in April, Barker was on the radio and stated he has a few new players signed for training camp already all with NFL experience. They will not make announcements until much later.