Things that make you go huh?

Me too (except for the 'secret' part). I'm really good at hiding in plain sight. That was my major in spy school. But since I don't make nearly as much money as Bond does I've been hiring myself out as a potted plant between spy gigs. This summer I plan to branch out into shrubbery.

1 Like

The best spies.
#1 James Bond
#2 every other spy.

2 Likes

'Pretend spies' ought to get an honorable mention here as well.

1 Like

Like Dean Martin as Matt Helm, or even better, America’s attempt at 007.....James Coburn in “Our Man Flint”.

1 Like

I gotta say I always had an unrequited love for 99.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Otherwise pretend villians would have no one to pretend kill.

2 Likes

After Wonder Woman, 99 was my favourite.

2 Likes

99 was a 'ten' for me too. :smiley:

2 Likes

You and me both. I tried to argue in favor of having unrequited love with Barbara Feldon but the whole thing turned out to be pretty one-sided.

1 Like

so now we know why Wayne took that number.

1 Like

When it comes to beautiful fictional spy ladies played by actual fashion models I'm not much of an expert... but I know a nice number when I see it.

1 Like

Ah, well, now I understand better your aspirations. You are spreading your wings and practicing in the forest.

The weather should turn for the better in a month, so train hard this spring. Or just go to Florida and train there for two weeks amidst all their vegetation. Sign up for a landscaping crew.

By incorporating your arms and legs into this scheme of deception, your enhanced vegetative versatility could pay off by the end of the summer.