THF's endzone patio seating/ticketing

If you cant get an affordable seat at THF, there are always comfy seats at TSN.

:rockin:
FenderGuy69 wrote: I apologize for being so blunt but if you want the field level experience, buy a field level ticket.
No need to apologize Fender, various ways of looking at this. Hey, you shoot for the moon when asking for something, don't always get what you want of course.

Thanks … And I should be a little clearer & more specific. I have no issue with people who want to enter the stadium early & take in team warm ups prior to the game from field side even if they don’t have a field side ticket. A father with his son or daughter or something along those lines … no problem.

The issue I have is with people who come down and stand right in front of me before the game or near & at the end of a game wishing to talk to or chirp players or try to get an autograph or freebies etc. I pay for my front row seat for an unobstructed view and I don’t want someone in front of me nor do I want to constantly have to ask people to move it along.

But in Hamilton don’t they stop all the stadium beer sales before the 4th quarter?
But it would be nice if the stadium did become a place to go before the game and after.

Beer sales stop at the end of the 3rd Q

Some people should either invest their own money into the ownership of the Tiger Cats or quit their incessant whining.

It's as if they want Bob to go bankrupt.

Newsflash: If the team can't make money there's a good chance it will fold.