They were who we thought they were

For Aaron Hunt's sake, let's hope those words don't come back to bite him in the butt. As for me, they will!

Well, quite frankly, they were who I thought they were also. You don't go 1-7 by being a good football team. Add to that the total ineptness of some of those losses, the keystone cops style they were playing and displayed again, and it is what it is.

I must have missed those comments… got a link dariderfan?

Who was it that called the Lions oline fat sassy pigs?

Hunt was quoted by the sideline reporter during the game, so if you can get the game online, that’s where it is alleged to have happened. I missed that portion of the game, so I don’t know exactly when it happened. Sorry!

Weren’t the Lions 1-6 at some point this season? They turned things around; it is possible the Riders could do the same. Nothing like a good swift kick in the butt to get a team off their high horse.

No worries… it’s something I would expect out of him, but more as a joke than anything…

I would agree that it was said “Tongue and Cheek”, but we all know that Karma and the football gods do have a tendency to make people pay for flippant comments and actions.

"and we let 'em off the hook!"

This was a classic moment in sports history for sake of the other pro football league a few years ago, and it became part of a beer commercial for (pee-water) Coors Light down here as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmQbk5h86w

According to Solomon’s interview on TSN, Aaron acctually said: “We are who we thought we were.”

Don’t even have to add anything anymore. Each weeks rant applies every week.