They got that right

The double E was transferrable from the previous name to the current one without breaking the link between the two.

2 Likes

I thought that was the point. I don’t get it. Why the antlers?
Just keep the double EE.

1 Like

Kids loved the antlers. Elks wanted to get the young fans. This year kids are free with a paying adult I think

3 Likes

Smart. Commonwealth is big enough to seat the kids.

2 Likes

@Tedtanium1976:

That’s a good point. I hadn’t considered the small fry.

1 Like

@Tedtanium1976:

My son saw his first game when he was 9 years old. We were on a two-week trip to Saskatchewan. I phoned the Riders from Toronto to get a pair of tickets. The lady who took my call asked me how old my son was. Then she asked me his name. Then she told me that Frank was under 13, so

his ticket would be $13.00. My ticket was $47.00.

I was astounded. 11th row, 45 yard line, open side, Taylor Field. July 2, 2004. Riders 42 - Lions 29 :grinning:

5 Likes

You want to win the small fries, give them free fries and candy and the like at the game.

The parents will appreciate them too and all parties far more than those antlers that can wait until December for whoever wants them well away from the gridiron.

Whoever is in charge of small fry marketing who is claiming this defence is in the wrong job, and they should show them the door too.

1 Like

my all time favorite NHL uniform

Canucks #10 Pavel Bure Jersey Black Retro Uniform | eBay

2 Likes

How’s it goin eh?

1 Like

Hey! Welcome back! Wow did you miss a lot of fun in this off-season. The domed stadium thread was one for the record books and it’s been off to the races in this shorter yet longer off-season ever since that one.

Also you are corresponding right now with the 2022 CFL Forum Masters Champion.

3 Likes

Welcome back to Paul as well.

And so far he is not corresponding with you Paolo. By the way, did you get your results back from the PED test administered to all Masters Pool participants? It’s not official until then.

3 Likes

Oh yes I’m all clean. I believe Mr. Beaver, as well as all other participants, are too?

Tiger was not invited of course.

2 Likes

Thats Lion Cheetah to you! :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s true.

Paolo’s near perfect drives (to the store and back) and uncanny ability to find the sand in his shoes… paid off big time. HE IS this year’s CFL Forum Masters Champ pretend trophy winner! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Very flowery compliment …I think.

1 Like

If by ‘flowery’ you mean ‘FRIGGIN’ MANLY’, then yes. It was a VERY flowery compliment.

3 Likes

@Paul_ste_marie When you return, wait 'til you are brought up to speed on cabbage treats and our other adventures in cabbage too!

1 Like

We all need a little football.

1 Like

Getting my fix now with USFL on fox.

1 Like

Gorilla Poop GIF - Gorilla Poop Throw GIFs

3 Likes