They Are Rebuilding

Well, that summary of the changes made on offence does well in leading one to believe that it was possible to have the kind of start we had. But after seeing some of the performances we had, I have to wonder how much of an excuse that is. I don't hear many people here say that the team looks like it's still adjusting to changes. Or maybe posts like those are hard to find among the many anti-Boreham and anti-coaching posts.

We could start with the offenbsive line as an example. It has been definitely rebuilt and the players on it haven't played together much before. Will they improve as the season progresses? Hopefully they will, as I consider this an area of weakness that the team has. It could be said that Randall and Cook still need to get used to the players they go up against in the CFL, and that's something else to consider.

But the defence has been criticized quite a bit, and there have not been as many changes made there. And that could be another reason forum members aren't saying that the reason for the team's record is because of the changes made to it.

But hopefully your prediction of what'll happen in 2007 will be accurate, and I still believe it to be possible.