THESE CHANGES NEED TO BE DONE!! GET UR DONE!!

ok first of all.

OFFENCE...

OFFENSIVE LINE STINKED LAST GAME...WE DIDNT GIVE THE QUARTERBACKS ENOUGH TIME TO THROW THE BALL AND MARWAN HAGE AT CENTRE PUT THE BALL OVER THE QUARTERBACKS HEAD A FEW TIMES. CHANGE THE OFFENSIVE LINE IMMEDIATELY AND BRING IN GEORGE HUDSON AND PASCAL CHERON ASAP!!! PUT CEDRIC GAGNE MARCOUX AS TEH CENTRE INSTEAD OF MARWAN HAGE.

WOODARD, CHERON, MARCOUX, HUDSON AND DAVIS IS MY PREFERENCE.

AS FOR THE QUARTERBACK SITUATION TRY JASON MAAS IF YOU LIKE BUT DONT HESITATE ONE BIT TO PUT TIMMY CHANGE IT. AS FOR THE RECEIVERS...WELL THERE JUST NOT TRYING ENOUGH AND THE SAD THING IS WE DONT HAVE A GOOD GO TO GUY FOR THE QUARTERBACKS TO THROW TO. I THINK WE SHOULD BRING BACK MORREALE TO ADD SOME LEADERSHIP TO THIS OFFENCE. THYRON ANDERSON NEEDS TO PLAY WITH NATE CURRY ON THE OTHER SIDE. CURRY NEEDS TO PLAY LIKE HE DID IN PRESEASON. I THINK WE NEED TO UTILIZE COREY HOLMES MORE. PUT HIM IN AS A SLOTBACK AND HAVE LUMSDEN AS THE RUNNING BACK...ROTATE DICKERSON IN A RECEIVING POSITION AND A FULL BACK POSITION. AS FOR OUR KICKER..THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THAT SO ITS ALL GOOD.

NOW FOR THE DEFENCE!!!!

PLACE KARIKARI AS THE SAFETY..HE PLAYS AND KNOWS THAT SPOT WELL..WAYNE SHAW SUCKS AND HE NEEDS TO GO. IF WERE NOT GOING TO USE KARIKARI AT SAFETY, PUT IN NICK KORDIC..HE LOOKED REALLY GOOD THERE. AS FOR SIR JAMES DELGARDO..GET RID OF HIM...WE DONT NEED THE ROOKIE...AT LEAST BRING BACK SAM YOUNG AND JYKINE BRADLEY UNTIL CODY COMES BACK

ANDERSON AND BRADLEY AND GORDON SHOULD BE THE CORNERBACKS..
CODY AND SAM YOUNG SHOULD BE THE DEFENSIVE BACKS
KARIKARI SHOULD BE THE SAFETY..

AS FOR THE LINEBACKERS...ZEKE MORENO IS AWESOME AND I LIKE HIM AT MIDDLE LINEBACKER. I LIKE JO JUAN ARMOUR WHERE HE IS ALSO. HE IS A GREAT LEADER ON THE DEFENCE. AS FOR GLASPER I LIKE HIM ALSO BUT I LIKED JAMACIA JACKSON EVEN MORE...GET HIM OFF THE PRACTICE ROSTER NOW!!!! BARRENCHEA COULD BE PUT IN AS A OUTSIDE LINEBACKER WITH ARMOUR AND MORENO

AS FOR MCKAY AND HODGES...THEY LOOK GOOD AT DEFENSIVE END AND I LIKE REID AND BEKASIAK AT DEFENSIVE TACKLES.

WHAT I LIKE EVEN BETTER THOUGH IS PUTTING MCKAY AND REID AS DEFENSIVE ENDS AND WAYNE AND BEKASIAK AS THE DEFENSIVE TACKLES...THAT WOULD EVEN MAKE IT EVEN STRONGER...

THATS JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH

You don't need to yell
Yo do know on the Internet all Caps means Your Yelling?

I stopped reading after that.

On behalf of the rest of this forum... if you're going to insist on change, kindly ensure that the players you're calling for are not on the Injured List and, therefore, unable to play.

Thanks.