There goes the Cats season

Going,going,gone,,dont look now but the Cats are done.Dont count on Cats going on to the playoffs.They have a qb who says that he,s a screw up.All those negative things going on with Evans isn,t good for the team at all.Looks like he cant handle the pressure of being Cats number 1 Qb.

1 Like

might be true but why create a new topic for your same message as the other post you just created titled.
"Not going to make playoffs"

I am concerned that this important thread won't get the attention it deserves with that other thread still going.

https://forums.cfl.ca/t/not-going-to-make-playoffs/80490

2 Likes

I agree 100% with the above comment. Evans is going into the next game with doubts. That puts him behind the eight ball.

Evans shouldnt even be playing period. He has to solve whatever demons or issues he has HE IS NOT GAME READY. PERIOD. He shouldnt even dress.

Maybe he can and will hopefully solve his issues before next year.

Give the game ball to Newman.

The Best choice out of the worst.

But i like his style too. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Newman's on the 1 Game IR right now. The only QB still standing is Evans. After him it's... the water boy?

Admittedly the water boy might be a better choice than Dane Evans since the former has yet to turn the water over to the wrong team. Plus the water boy's agent feels that although 'starting QB' is an overwhelmingly huge step up from 'water server' (sometimes he serves Gatoraid)... his client is certainly up to the task. "I've seen him throw bottled water to guys standing three feet away and never miss. He's a natural born leader and I have every confidence that his mom will give him permission to play."

1 Like

Who was the Zamboni driver at Tim Horton's Field last March when the Leafs and Sabres played The Heritage Classic? I hear they make great back-ups. :rofl:

3 Likes

I'm pretty sure that Zamboni and Masoli went through the same football program at Pizza U. (The Fighting Zahs).

2 Likes

That's why Masoli is now making good dough.

4 Likes

Must have been a Hawaiian Pizza Uni then... once you graduate, you'll be wanting Sa-moa!

2 Likes

You know the team motto at Pizza U, if the pass isn't delivered on target, on time... it's probably an interception.

2 Likes

And I bet the 'boni red sauce is really watered down...

1 Like

'boni red sauce'...

Barbecue

Sure why not. We're completely on topic here.

1 Like

Lol. As if there are any players on the team that don't go into every game with doubt.

That's why they fold faster than Superman on laundry day when the 3rd quarter hits.

3 Likes

NO......Evans use to be upbeat when he entred games. Now he is a beaten man.
It will show in the next game. Believe me.

1 Like

Can we call it (2, 4, 7, 8. 9, 9, 7, 8, 5, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9) an up & down season?

We are still in the top 10!!!

3 Likes

Well now that you guys own last place in the rankings there's nowhere to go but up right? Thank gosh for ground floors.

1 Like

What remains in the East...

(a) = away game

Realistically, Cats might pick up 3 more wins at most, and end up 6-12, but I don't think that's enough to make the playoffs. Riders are likely to crossover, and generally speaking, the Als are a better team.

2 Likes

Realistically the Cats finish 3-15. Get ready for some blow outs. It’s going to get fugly, kids.