The Way Way Way Too Early Rankings

WINNIPEG at the top.

OTTAWA at the bottom.

Too Early?! Probably.
So unless anyone says otherwise EVERY team between the top and the bottom is capable of beating the other. I think we've reached some sort of parity there.

Anyway, take a shot or... not. I have to go do some yard work and enjoy the day.
Hope Fajardo and either Evans or Masoli are good to go for next week! :smiley: :+1:

I think this is going to be a very interesting season with any team being able to beat another on any given night. In past seasons too many games you could pick the winner before the kickoff but this year, even with Ottawa’s record, it could go either way. Good for the game and good for the league.

1 Like

“What’s a Yute?”

1 Like

Ask my cousin Vinny, 2 Yutes

2 Likes

That actually happened! I found this trivia: :laughing:

The misunderstanding between Vincent Gambini and Judge Haller regarding the two “youts” was in fact a real conversation between Joe Pesci and director Jonathan Lynn. Lynn, who is British, at first had a hard time understanding Pesci’s pronounced New York accent. He decided that the routine was quite funny and put it in the film.

2 Likes

Bombers. Obvious...
Toronto. Beat some good teams.
Montreal. ‘Cause I said so.
Hamilton. Too talented to not bounce back
BC. Reilly looking damn good.
Saskatchewan. Not exactly world beaters.
Calgary. Could climb this ladder soon.
Edmonton. Not impressed.
Ottawa. Poor Arbuckleless Ottawa.

3 Likes

Montreal. ‘Cause I said so.

I think you mean

CAUSE STONE COLD PAUL SAID SO!!!

3 Likes

You got that right Jack.

2 Likes

That’s Wolfman Jack

3 Likes

“Montreal. 'Cause I said so.”

Well that’s a h*** of an argument Paul. The jury awards rank #3 to Montreal this week. Court dismissed. :partying_face:

2 Likes

My appeal is forthcoming.

1 Like

You’ll have to file before the deadline which is in… oh, just missed it. :expressionless:

1 Like