The Undertaker Era: An Institutionalized Culture of Failure

An utter disgrace.

Yep...

Losers to the core...

Welcome to the Ottawa Roughriders...And we all know how that turned out...I fear the same...

Well you could also compare them to the Greenriders...they were bad for a long long while and now look what theyre doing

Well if this isn't a troll post I sure don't know what is!!

Yes..They hired Eric Tillman...

We hired Marcel Desjardins...

They turned it around...

We continue to lose horribly...

Bob should give this thing 2 more years. If the team doesn't start to turn it around I would understand if he folded or relocated the team.

How would you describe the "decay" (to use Rod Black's term) that's set in?

Nobody’s relocating anything. What a joke. In case you haven’t noticed, there are no cities in Canada that can currently support a CFL team that doesn’t already have one.

I am just saying I don't know how much longer Bob will be able to hang on with this, this team is losing him hundreds of thousands of dollars, probably more into the millions.

Then there will be a 7 team CFL...
Actually,there already is one!

I think BY is a victim of bad karma, for his own mrx idiots crappy running of this site, for censoring the word sucks, and for connecting the ticats.ca forum to the cfl.ca forums and allowing double standards in the rules applied.

I think you're on to something here...

To say nothing of an over-the-top police presence at the stadium that reminds me of O'Hare airport.

The word s u c k s got through maybe things can change after all.

Edit. But not for me??????

Perhaps a little trickery by the moderators...

its the curse of the new era tiger logo! :twisted: Meow!

question
when was the new logo first used..
Marshall's first or second year?

second.

Thanks Chris…
the new logo in the second year…when things started to go down hill!
COINCIDENCE!?..I THINK NOT!

The traditions of the team reduced to things to nod to and retro marketing gimmicks. Well, karma or not, it's an indicator of things going awry for this franchise to me.

The Janitor has turned this Franchise into a complete joke.