THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS, BUT HERE IT IS!!

SINCE WE ARE PLAYING THE BLAME GAME, LET'S START BY SAYING THAT WE HAVE T-A-L-E-N-T. IT IS THE FACT OF HOW WE ARE USING THAT TALENT THAT SCARES ME AND THE NEXT FACT IS SOME PLAYER'S JUST DON'T CARE OR ARE PAST THERE BEST PLAYING DAYS. LET'S START AT THE TOP,

BAEUR AND TAMAN= NOT A BAD JOB FINDING TALENT, BUT KEEPING USELESS PLAYER'S AND RELEASING TEAM PLAYER'S. WHAT DO I MEAN? WHERE IS BOLDEN? WHY NOT SLAY? WHY IS BEAN STILL ON THE CORNER AFTER 3 AWEFUL OUTTINGS? WHY IS M&M STILL PLAYING? THEY ARE BEING BEAT EVERY GAME, BARRIN IS A LEADER BUT HAS HAD HIS SHARE OF M-I-S-S-E-D TACKLES. NUGENT IS NOT A GOOD SAFETY, IT'S ALL SO OBVIOUS, BUT THE BB'S ARE WAITING FOR THE TEAM TO GEL, WHICH MAY NEVER HAPPEN.

TIME TO LOOK AT THE COACHING STAFF= BERRY HAS NO ANSWERS, MARSHALLS DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE AND KIT CARTWRIGHT IS USING THE SAME PLAYBOOK AS LAST YEAR, SHORT PASS, 2 AND OUT ETC.

WHO IS GOING TO STEP UP AND BE A LEADER? THIS IS A DEFLATED FOOTBALL TEAM, STEGALL AND BARRIN WILL STEP UP AND BE THE LEADERS, BUT SHOULDN'T THE QB ALSO STEP UP (HIS GAME AS WELL)

WHICH BRINGS ME TO GLENN= 3 BAD GAMES SHOULD MAKE HIM BENCH BOUND, LOOK AT WESTWOOD LAST YEAR, HE WAS BENCHED, WHY NOT KEVIN? SIT HIM AND LET'S GIVE RYAN OR BRIAN A CHANCE. OR LET'S CALL UP BISHOP, OR ANOTHER PROVEN BACK UP.

BOTTOM LINE IS WE NEED TO MAKE A TON OF CHANGES AND WE NEED TO MAKE THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

GLENN, BEAN, SIMPSON, ROBERTS, MALVEUX ARE THE WORST PLAYERS SO FAR THIS YEAR, SO WHAT DO WE DO? COMMON SENSE SAYS TAMAN SHOULD BE ON THE PHONE LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENTS AND/OR TRADES. I KNOW ALOT WILL NOT AGREE ON "BLINK", BUT HE CAN'T BE IN HIS PRIME FOREVER. A GREAT TRADE WOULD INVOLVE THE ABOVE MENTIONED FOR ?????? GUYS WHO CAN AND WANT TO PLAY.

GIVE BEAN THE BOOT AND CALL UP BOLDEN AND HOPE HE WILL COME BACK, GIVE SLAY ANOTHER LOOK, HOPE KRIES GET'S CUT A.S.A.P.

WE NEED THE KILLER INSTINCT WE SAW LAST YEAR, I DON'T SEE THAT IN ANYONE EXCEPT CANADA AND JOVON JOHNSON.

AND BESIDES CANADA AND JOHNSON, OUR BEST PLAYER SO FAR (AND IS A KEEPER) IS ALEXIS SERNA.

START AT THE TOP AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN - CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND THEY NEED TO BE MADE SOON!!

As a long time Canuck's fan, I feel your pain.

Hang in there, the season's early and anything can happen.

Shes right you guys play the Lions next week. You can easily beat them.

....pretty much sums it up....you really have to wonder about out qb. situation..bluengold 4.. when you witness a guy who never started a CFL game playing for the Riders against the hammer today looked like an all-star compared to our guys....something ain't right...could we have one sitting on the bench in Randall...i liked him in pre-season...he's smart ..can throw...and run....'maybe we'll see him one day.. :roll:

From what I’ve seen, Bean has been pretty weak on the corner. I could see cutting him loose and picking up Stanford Samuels or Khalil Carter, both of whom are just a phone call away.

…Right on MadJack…rumours in the Free Press says Samuels will be in the line-up shortly…To be fair to Bean…i think he’s been playing out of position (some would say not playing at all) He probably knows his days are numbered in BluenGold…and i think another db by the name of Malbrough may be in trouble if he doesn’t pick up his game… :roll:

You can't cut Malbrough he's on HIS all star list