The TRAGICALLY HIP....box set..with a LIVE , DVD!

Just to change the subject for ANY HIP fans , who bought , the 2004 GREY CUP .........DVD ......just to see the HIP'S , half time show. :wink: :lol:

On November, 1st , 2005 , THE HIP are releasing their first.... BOX SET.........!

WITH..................!

1. ......Their first and only full LIVE concert DVD [24 songs]........recorded in PMC and 5.1 sur. sound at the ACC.......NOV , 26 ,2004.... called " THAT NIGHT IN TORONTO " :shock: :smiley:

2.    .......... 2 remastered CDS of fan voted on FAVS............[150,000 Canadian HIP fans took part , in the MSN poll :shock:  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->] 

3.    ........A .......DVD of ALL of their 23 videos .......... :shock:  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> 

4.   ........  A 48 page BOOK about the HIP's history............plus more!!!!!!!!

The BOX set can now be per ordered at Amazon.ca.........OR...........Amazon.com

61.99..................... Canadian :shock: :smiley:

This BOX SET is called................HIPEONYMOUS..... :wink: :smiley:

What no HIP fans?

Early Hip fan, yes. . .their latest stuff, no. . .

You wouldn’t even want a full… live HIP DVD?

I agree that their first 4 CDS were their best…

BUT…PHANTOM POWER, is really good as well.

I'm a "Blow at High Dough" or "Fifty Mission Cup" kind of gal. If you want to know the truth, though, my real musical passions are a little SRV and Dire Straights. I don't watch much in the way of concert DVDs - I'd rather crank the tunes without the TV, but then, I don't watch much TV to begin with. I wouldn't mind watching the Hip DVDs, but I don't think I'd watch it more than once, so it wouldn't make economic sense to me to invest in it.

no problem...........I feel that way about buying non music movies.

I am kind of a music addict.

DIRE STRAIGHTS are very cool.My fav.........CD.........is their first with WATERLINE.........and..... S.of SWING.

Ditto that - love that album. I have all on CD - really like Love over Gold, too - I could listen to Telegraph Road and Private Investigations for hours. . .

GOTTA love those DIRE STRAIGHTS.