the tiger cats are stupid!!! the whole organization!! READ!!

OK IM ABOUT THE MAKE SOME REALLY MEAN COMMENTS ABOUT THIS TEAM...IT JUST DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE...I HAD A LOT OF HOPES FOR THIS TEAM AND I DONT UNDERSTAND THERE WAY OF THINKING...GETTING RID OF ZEKE MORENO?? ARE YOU CRAZY...HES THE LEADER OF OUR TICAT DEFENSE HANDS DOWN!!! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FUTURE OF OUR TI CAT ORGANIZATION....WHY NOT GET RID OF SOMEONE WHO IS OVERPAID ON THIS TEAM AND ONLY PLAYS HALF THE SEASON..AND CANT THROW WORTH CRAP...RICHIE WILLIAMS WHO GETS PAID 1/5 OF PRINTERS SALARY PLAYS A LOT BETTER.CRAP!! GET RID OF LUMSDEN EVEN..WE HAVE TERRY CAULLY SO ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD...BUT MORENO?? I THINK IT MAINLY HAS TO DO WITH HOW FRUSTRATED MORENO WAS ON THE TEAM...APPARENTLY HE WASNT GETTING ALONG WITH THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. HE WASNT ALLOWED TO MAKE THE PLAYS HE WANTED...PROBABLY THE RIGHTS ONES..INSTEAD HE HAD TO PLAY WHAT CREEHAN WANTED TO DO...AND AS A CONSEQUENCE THATS WHY WE SUCK THIS YEAR..OUR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE COORDINATORS STINK PERIOD!!! ITS GOING TO TAKE BOB YOUNG ANOTHER YEAR TO FIGURE THAT OUT THE HARD WAY..

IF YOU PLAN TO DELETE THIS I WILL JUST WRITE ANOTHER ONE..IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO IM GOING TO TRY AND GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NOT TO GO THE THE NEXT GAME. i THINK OUR ORGANIZATION NEEDS TO GET A RUDE AWAKENING. WE ARE MAKING HUGE MISTAKES AND I HOPE WINNIPEG KICKS OUR ASS WITH ZEKE MORENO BECUASE ITS OUR OWN FAULT...THIS TEAM IS A JOKE..PEACE

Im with you all the way ..

ya giving away zeke is the worst thing ever. no wonder we SUCK!

Y'all are the funniest fans in the league at least.

i hope our attendance drops soooo much that the team really starts getting a rude awakening...i want bob young to take a clear look at what his organization is doing and really see the consequences of getting rid of players like Zeke Moreno and keeping accident prone guys like Lumsden when we haev Caulley for less the price and overpaid Printers...its truly the stupidest move i have ever seen ti cats make. Zeke Moreno was my favourite player on this team in all honesty..to see him go really ticks me off!! i want to write in the spectator about this and everythign else..my uncle works for the spec and i really want to make my concern known about this ti cat team

This is nothing new for the Ticats, a couple of years ago they did the same to one of their offensive key player's because he was sick of losing. Seems weird that they, the Ticat big shots, keep cutting off their nose to spite their face!!

they are stupid look at the win column 5 YEAR PLAN =10 YEAR PLAN