The Ticats/Alouettes Postgame Thread

Pre-emptive title and thread. LMAO

Actually, it was the “Burn The Witches” postgame thread…I’m not that tame. :wink:

We got beaten by a better team. It happens. The Als are the best.

we rot kiiiilllleeedddd by a fairly good team! We look like The bombers out there!

As I'm typing this, there are about five minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

I know this is considered a post-game thread, but this game has to be considered over.

Oh yeah, we got beat alright, but it wasn't just another loss. It wasn't simply a case of putting in a good effort and coming up short. There is no excuse for that. I just turned it off with five minutes in the third quarter.

How many first halves do we have to totally blow for the sake of developing our quarterback of the future? I'm counting five so far: Winnipeg, Montreal, Saskatchewan, Calgary, Montreal.

Yes that's right, I'm laying this one at Mr. Porter's feet.

That's not special here. LMAO :wink:

If they can play like this in November, they will win the Cup. No question. Closing the deal? We shall see!

ROTTIER IS HETTING KILLED OUT THERE..NEED TO START MARCEAUX
ALSO BARKER NEEDS TO START AT SAFETY

MAYBE WE NEED TO GET BARREN SIMPSON TOO IS COLBURNE GOING TO RUN FOR LIKE 300 YARDS TONIGHT
?

Anyone else???

Im sure you could start 65 more threads laying blame.. sheesh

I just got home from work so haven't seen the first half, but Beveridge made a nice open field stop on Cobourne on that last Montreal scoring drive....is he the best in the league?....nope. But I also don't think there's grounds to crucify him like some here think....I don't think he's out of position as often as a lot of people here think he is...

Yes that's right, I'm laying this one at Mr. Porter's feet.
Completely disagree..

How many games have we started out strogn no matter WHO the starting QB was.

Add the fact that we seem to refuse to have a true starting QB.

Tell me the last championship team to not have a true #1 QB in any league?

I saw Glenn out there tonight. Whoop-di-doo. In the grand scheme of things, we got a little less crushed in the second half. This team wasn't ready, didn't answer the bell, had turnovers throughout, and got outcoached. That's the 6-6 world. We aren't a true contender yet.

Tonight, the league’s best team was at their best, their opponents were not even close to being at their best. The Als did so many things right, the other team did so many things wrong.

That’s about all I can say about this now.

CMON OBIE KICK SOME BUTT OVER THIS
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO GET PEOPEL TO COME TO THE GAMES

3rd blame thread

Do the cats spend less money on overall game preperation than other teams like Montreal.
When i watch the gAme it just looks ike montral hs spent much more time and effort in preapring and have outsmartred the cats in every aspect of the game .

I just wonder if the ticats fon't put as much money into this as other teams
For example , I am nor sure i saw one good offensive play all night

The Charlie Chan 7th Son Blame Thread is in the oven… LOL

LMFAO.. you blame EVERYONE under the sun for this loss.. NOW it's a finacial issue.. wow.. you take the effin cake!!!

Easy captain, maybe he isnt wrong, it was an atrocious game, and the Als seemed to have all the answers. No need to get grumpy, we stunk they rocked, no need to jump on the other posters.