The teams that can't make it.

I wasn’t accusing you of being sarcastic, 514. I was being sarcastic. :twisted: :twisted: I just don’t see how it’s productive to attack fans of other teams, that aren’t suffering the same drought as you are.

I do have to agree with both of you guys: As we talk right now, Maas is still in the process of trying to find the range with his receiving squad.

On the other side, I have season tickets for the Mtl Als and let me tell you something, in my own opinion the cats are the most unrated team in the Cfl. Maas is on his way, and he will, find the missing elements that will bring the chemistry in this offence.

Too much latent talents…It will blow someday.

CFL rocks

Als Nest

I couldn’t agree with you more!

Bummers haven’t won a cup since last Century.

Hey thanks 514MTL!

And warner, I am not sure what you are talking about. I've never accused anyone of living in the past, and certainly not Edmonton fans. They should still be happy about winning the cup last season. And I don't recall ever attacking fans of other teams. I'm not sure what your problem is...maybe you're hurting from Thursday loss and need to take it out on someone lol.

EE it is funny you are showing up a few days late when esks123 was the only fan to come and face the wrath of my fans (the moronic bomber fans). Who is in last place my friend not that it matters at this time of the year. If I were you I would be worried about your own team right now! Do not be so concerned with Hank and the boys! Yes they stunk out the place last night. But really they have not played well against the Lions!

I still have doubts about the Cats' depth because unike this week, they won't get two interception returns for touchdowns per game. :smiley:

I am not sure about that as Maas and his receivers become more aquainted the more dangerous this team will become. They remind me much of the Stamps team last year. Where are the bombers are overachieving and will collapse! Their coaches are as smart as the GM! And you know where I am going with that so we will leave it alone! I do not wish to bruise my bomber fans ego!

Hmmmm.. stamps are 3-3 with BC... I would say last year was an overachievement for them and are coming back to earth a little... the home and home with the Riders are important games , even this early in the season. They should be good games and will be fun to watch.

Well, if the Leos play the way they did yesterday (sans the interceptions), we should do alright this year...we might even have a chance at winning the GC in Winterpeg.

The riders had a tough time with a second and third string QB. Yes if DB did not gamble and got those three points your team would have won! But again another coaches mistake costing a game! The Stamps love playing the riders!

I was at the game Thursday night. I got smashed, got home at 1:00 AM, then had to work a half day on Friday. When I got home Friday I went to bed.

The game was horrible except the last two minutes. Esks didn’t deserve to win it, but almost did. Glenn threw a prayer and it was answered by the Esks defensive coordinator or Maciocia, whoever made that retarded call.

I’m not concerned with the Esks, they’ll be fine.

I must say I am however a bit worried about the Riders, especially after tonight’s loss to a patchwork TO team. Yikes! That game should have been a gift! They won’t get many chances like that.

Toronto played their prevent defence pretty well eh, EE? Maybe Maccoica and Campbell were watching and taking notes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

EE no need to explain I was mocking you like a bomber fan! I would not be worried as well!

I forgot to mention how incredibly accurate your post is.

the argos played great, give them their dues, they still have the best special teams and one of the best defences in the league.

Funny that you meantion “bandwagoning” You’ve been so alive , and stcking up on your posts posted number, since the Alouettes were the only unbeaten team…

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say… :cowboy:

just take one look at the standings now, and you will see for yourself just how credible a QB is for a team.

Well, I picked MTL, BC and EDM to be on top, and two of these three teams top their division. If your last post tried to tell I was off the mark, you’ll need to work harder.

You are off mark, becase Winnipeg is kicking butt without a good QB, but he is getting better. and Calgary kicking butt as well, just not as much, but they will still be frist in the west.