The Stats have really Changed.....

Guess who has the most rushing touches in the league?

Fred Reid WPG - ----------150 for 969
Joffrey Reynolds ----CGY 153 for 906
Cory Boyd TOR------------ 155 for 903
DeAndra Cobb HAM — 156 for 830
Wes Cates SSK ------------141 for 758
Arkee Whitlock EDM ------118 for 689
Jamal Robertson ------------93for 682
Avon Cobourne MTL ------ 131for 640

I'm wondering if the intent of this was to be another anti-Cobb thread (Or if it will turn into one)...The turnovers obviously REALLY hurt us last game but, IMHO, I think he has turned the corner and our O is all the better for it!

No such intent, Paul.

Lots of discussion on this board was about getting Cobb more touches. He’s gotten them fast and his stats have improved. Simple observational material.

I just thought it was great to see him hitting the line in full tilt. Despite the turnovers I was pretty pleased. Having a running game, in the long-run, means a lot more than those turnovers.

He is hitting the line with alot more speed ,drive and committment...some credit this week to the offensive line for some holes...there is hope...now we need to give Edmonton a sound beating coming off their win in Moncton.

WOW…Some POSITIVE comments! Now, if we can just get EVERYONE on board and yes, give the Eskies a sound beating!!!

WOW...Some POSITIVE comments! Now, if we can just get EVERYONE on board and yes, give the Eskies a sound beating!!!

As others have mentioned the difference is he is hitting the line hard, not dancing around waiting for the perfect hole.

The second fumble and jumping out of bounds before the first down in the fourth quarter are concerning mental errors.

We need a consistent running game if we're going anywhere in November.