The Stages of Grief

Grey Cup? Never heard of it. Never been a fan of football. Didn’t even know that there is a team called Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

I think it was just a bad dream right?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I never dream...

How can we lose to such a sucky team? The Riders just suck. Football sucks. It has to be Bob Young’s fault that we lost. It may in fact be BobYoungFan’s fault. I’m absolutely positive that it’s HalfTheDistance’s fault for wearing his stupid “Argos Suck” shirt. That shirt sucks…

Let's blame Scott Mitchell. Couldn't he find anybody better than Austin to lead this team? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, you ain't pinning this on ME...

I was wearing my Property of The Hamilton Tiger Cats T-Shirt this time....

:lol: :lol:

I would give anything if we could have won that Grey Cup yesterday...ANYTHING! Want my Big Bang Theory DVD collection? My Lee/Kirby Fantastic Four issues? My children? Here you can have my children, just let the Ticats win that Grey Cup! I will even throw in my wife as a bonus...

That's a very generous offer, EvilDoctor, but does your wife know about this offer?

I take it that she doesn't read this forum!!

If so, your next wish will be to find someway to get out of the dog house you will be moved to involuntarily. LOL!!!

the stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, I was at bargaining at half time, thinking if only those argo bounces and lucky tds that Sask. got didn't happen this game would be close. 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter I advanced to depression, then the beginning of the 4th when the ticats got a td and fg to be down by only 15 I went back to bargaining, but when Sask. was 2 and 19 and Sheets ran for a first down, my stage of grief went past depression to acceptance. There's always next year.

Oh man, why do I even bother? It's all so pointless. You cheer your heart out for 5 months only to have it broken in the end, then it's seven months of cold and desolation before training camp open. How can any one survive that? Maybe I should just stare at my bubble screensaver and imagine each one to be my hope that's about to be popped...

That sounds like stage 1 to me.

We lost.

But it was quite a ride, especially the last couple of months, and for the first time in a decade, real hope for the future that this team can win it all.

And I'm serious about putting together a video yearbook of the season. Make it happen...

I'm sure she would consider it an upgrade... :lol:

Is she hot? :lol: :wink: