The Simpson's have a CFL Bus Now!

It's not the first time either. Matt Groening might be pulling our chain here but hey... any publicity is good publicity (unless you're in witness protection) right?

3 Likes

So just few question here : Why are they dressed in Edmonton uniforms ?
and...Why do they have exclamation marks as team logos on their helmets ?

Enquiring minds need to know ?

1 Like

Hey... do you want our league to miss out on a free mocking of this magnitude? I'm still gushing with pride. :partying_face:

2 Likes

That bus would cost less then what the Bombers will have to pay that Dline next year

Because they are not the Blue Bombers.... they are the Barleyjacks

After getting the tar kicked out of them (giving up 42 points to the Springfield Atoms) the team quits in middle of game to "try their luck" up in Canada (joining the Blue Bombers)

Ah Youtube

1 Like

:rofl:
OK !!! Thanks for the clarification :laughing:

Who knows , maybe one day the Barleyjacks will finally become our expansion 10th team . Yup , I can see it now...The Belleville Barleyjacks !!!

3 Likes

I still think its a crack against our defence (42 against no problem) but it did make me laugh

Best line ever: Here if your Canadian Health Card. Give it to any pharmacy and they will give you enough drugs to make Regina look like Saskatoon ha ha ha

2 Likes

After a few weeks of fermentation the Barleyjacks will morph into the Whiskeyjacks and viola... they'll be perfect CFL material. At least 90 proof and probably $99 a bottle with tax.

3 Likes