The Simpsons feature a "Field of Dreams" CFL spoof, and Doug Flute shows up LOL

Is this a political site , what B S

1 Like

:rofl:

Ask FYB he's the one who started it . It's all his fault . As for BS I'm going to guess that it's short for Bart Simpson ?

2 Likes

The header of the thread is about the a cartoon called the Simpsons

Hmmm.... I hope we know this is just a cartoon, Right?

1 Like

What's a cartoon ? The Simpsons are real and alive and everything else and you can't prove otherwise . :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I also thought the Tiger Cats were a cartoon, I'm going to rethink my entire life.

1 Like

You mean the Q'anon (or whatever they call themselves) or Fox News people that continue to peddle that garbage?

Unfortunately CNN is down that rabbit hole as well.

Just to get this thread back on track , your Bombers never won the Grey Cup last year . It was stolen from us . That's right it was a rigged game and the machines counting the total points for the game for each team was changing the point total from us to you after being beamed up to a satellite and then back down to Venezuela . Trust me I know because Mike Lindell told me so .

2 Likes

Homer used to be my CO-WORKER

1 Like

I told them not to use those Italian satellites

1 Like

Now that's a cartoon I'd watch.

1 Like

I AM your CO-WORKER....Muh Ha Ha

By BS, do you mean Bart Simpson

Cartoons = Politics=🎱=🥜=💣=🔒

simpsons republicans same thing :slight_smile:

That's a rabbit hole for sure... In Saskatchewan we call them gopher holes

1 Like

:rofl:

There you go again stirring up trouble . Just remember "all Simpsons aren't republicans " BUT " all republicans are Homers "

2 Likes

after further research, I realize that I owe the Simpsons a huge apology. Seems they are not republicans...at least not Trumps republicans. So sorry Homer.

Politics... root meanings/word history

Poly... from the Greek word for Many

Tic... a blood sucking insect

2 Likes

Funny but believe it or not I used that famous quote today. I always thought it came from Gore Vidal but am not sure. Robin Williams used it a lot.

1 Like