The Saga of Wing Ding, the Character, the Legend!

Since we are on the co topic of 60's babes .

The ultimate one Raquel Welch .

I’m pretty sure the still is from this movie. Bridget is sitting down in the hay with a dress on and cowgirl gear.

Even when you get them wrong, they are still alright. Thanks for trying .

Which movie?

???

The movie right above-- Les Petroleuses

Sorry Hank, I never liked Raquel. Too much hype and she always looks too pouty.

Johnny always had a soft spot for Catherine Deneuve.

Oh, now I understand! You mean the Brigitte Bardot picture for which you’re looking in which she’s
“pure sensuality”.

Will this one serve to tide you over?

???

YES, YES, YES ! While that is not the exact pose( she was alone) it is very close to the one I still think about. I think it was a promo still for the movie. It’s in colour. I can’t remember where I found it back then but it left an impression. Maybe Playboy, although I only read the articles.

Thanks Baltic. I really appreciate your effort. You’re a good man.

Always glad to be of service when it comes to digging up cheesecake shots!

And that my friend is very good to know. Thanks.

This one, perhaps?

Or:

Could she get her legs any wider you would think she was waiting for the doctor to come in for her check up .

That’s not quite what I imagined her waiting for . . . but you do you, Hank. :slight_smile:

Somehow I don’t think there’d be any shortage of volunteers on this board to play “Doctor” with Brigitte.

:wink:

Maybe she just needed some air .

The top pic is very close but the more my memory kicks in I remember that she was sitting on a bale of hay and was chewing on a single straw with one elbow resting on her knee which was separated by a large space from the other knee. The pic was colour. I think her dress was red and her top was white? and revealing…

Thanks for the try Dave…All look good…Besides being a sex kitten, Bardot spoke French. I know how Gomez Addams feels.

LOL, yes, Gomez was a lucky man indeed.

I’ll keep trying:

Or:

Always a plus in a woman!

:wink:

Indeed! From the Hammer Film Productions 1966 flick that catapulted Raquel into superstardom:

https://www.icandiart.co.uk/ekmps/shops/3eb693/images/1960-s-Movie-ONE-MILLION-YEARS-BC-Landscape-1-canvas-print-self-adhesive-poster-photo-print-17627-p.jpg

Hammer’s 1970 flick When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth was also laden with comely wenches:

These included Victoria Vetri (Angela Dorian of Playboy fame):

And Imogen Hassall:

Marilyn Monroe is still tops in my book.