the REAL Power Rankings after 11 weeks

Calgary - after 11 weeks, only 1 defeat way back in week 3. had all aspects of the game going this past weekend.
Montreal - maybe best 1-2 QB combo in the league. with a big divisional match-up, the als stomped the tabbies.
Saskatchewan - dr jykl/mr hyde. until another team steps up, the riders are still top 3 by default.
Hamilton - looked every bit like a team playing on just 4 days rest. have still won 4 of last 5 games.
BC - 2 game win streak. printers may rescue the lions playoff hopes.
Winnipeg - ended the losing streak against a top team and main rival.
Toronto - 3 game losing skid. not giving themselves a chance with too many turnovers. longest of current losing streaks.
Edmonton - don't belong in this league

Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Toronto
B.C.
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Have to agree. Toronto has looked better in their loses than BC and Winnipeg combined. Also Toronto has a team that should be proud to be 5-5 while BC should be ashamed they can't even see the.500 mark.

I don't see Montreal as a "great 1-2 QB combo". One decent game by Mcpherson does not make him a star. Spots 2-4 can be in any order from week to week until one of those 3 wants to step up and take second like Calgary has taken top spot.

this is NOT the same BC lions team.
the lions are 3-3 with printers and 0-4 with lulay / jackson.

Printers plays offense. He does not play defense nor does he play on any of the special teams. BC's problems have been in all aspects of the gave not just on offense. Their defense has been up and down all year. When BC is playing at least close to .500 ball and has a winning streak that looks more like a streak than a good week I'll think about but right now they could just as easily tank and fight Edmonton for the wooden spoon as fight Winnipeg for a playoff spot.

Mostly up. Only Darian Durant has lit them up this year and they're a much tougher team to run on than last year (although that's not saying much, I know).

Where the Lions have had breakdowns defensively is when their offense has consistently gone "two and out" and they're on the field most of the game. Any defense would wear down in the situations they've found themselves in.

All that being said, I would probably rank Winnipeg ahead of BC on the basis of the Bombers thorough smack down of the Riders today.

Lions still gave up EIGHT sacks to the Argos who only had 10 on the year coming into the game. I'm not sure all is well in BC just yet.

1.calgary - like really they are 9-1.
2.montreal - mcpherson looked good.
3.sask- probably should be 5-5 actually as i thought last week the bombers handed the riders that game.something aint right with this team. not sure what it is, but when u dont score an offensive POINT all game, something aint right.
4.ham - hard to say, one week they look great, the next… not so much.
5.tor- only because they are.500 but i see them dropping quicker than a perverts pants.
6.wpg - 3 wins against hamilton, sask and edmonton. all in blowout style, when they win, its big. couple close loss’s early in the year that could have gone either way. this team isnt as bad as their record indicates. barely lost to calgary in calgary. lost to the argos week 2 in anothe give it away game. serna missed a few fgs early in the year… this team could hypothetically be 5-5 or even 6-4 with a break here or there. (ya im a bomer fan but, 5 or so games lost by less than a touchdown? not nearly as bad as some think)
7.bc - just not sure i see the hype that ppl are talking about with printers. he’s not the reason they beat the argos, the argos are the reason the lions beat the argos.
8.edm- they just suck.

Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton
Toronto
BC
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

I'm sorry but when you can't even muster a field goal against the Bombers, you are the worst team in the CFL.