the RBK-CFL commercials

OK unless I've missed it, I haven't seen any posts discussing those commercials with the little clothes designer designing the new "RBK" line for the CFL. I think these are very funny (of course I realize I may be the only one) but I do love them!

The floor is open!

"Aaaahhhh!....that's a pointy ball......"

THOSE ARE GREAT, I LOVE TO GO TO ATALANTA JUST TO SEE CFL FOOTBALL AND THOSE COMMERSALS!!!!

Could someone bring up a link to them again?

"The Blue saya I'm attracktable, Come talk to me!"
"and the Red says, when you get hear, I'M GONNA ****************"

"Consenants were so 1997..."

"plus, it hides the blood stans!"

"MARTIN...WHERE ARE MY SPATS?.."

"I could kick you ***"

what does that little gay (no offence to gay people) fashion guy say at the end of the commercial, its like "bring out the lamae or the......" or something like that, and what the heck is a lamae and the other thing he says?

LOL its sequins and lamme (sp?) they are types of fabric. Sequins is that shiny material and lamme is like a see through thing, and I'm OK with knowing that!

"Martin.....
shoulder pads!.....ha,ha,ha,ha...."

“are we on a episode of Dynasty???”

"You're my scratching post..."

"Red... So powerful!" wait already did that one!

"I'm a Tiger-Cat, your a Renegade, chase me!!!"

NOW THAT'S TOPS!!!

RANCH RANCH RANCH

wait, worng comensal!

MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!

I love those ads too! Does anyone know where to download them?

Good question....Many people downlaod songs off the 'net but I have never heard anyone say where to downlaod a commercial.

I remember years ago, there was an American site: www.adcritic.com that would publish a collection of some of the best and funniest comemrcials around; including those illustrious ones aired during the Super Bore that the communist regime known as the CRTC won't allow to be seen up here.

Unfortunately, the entrepreneurialistic bungholes have since instituted a pay-to-view policy ($100 US/yr? Fudge that!) in order to view these ad gems; citing that the site is now geared to advertising/marketing professionals.