The Proper Reaction

yeah crash you put the right words in place.
i never like the bombers. anyone remember when the had that stupid endzone dance in 2001 and calgary beat their asses in the cup.
anyways winnipeg hasn't won a cup in awhile now.

Crash:

Just one point. Since when has it been classless to score points?
The game does not end until the final whistle blows. Until then its a teams duty to score..no matter how many points are on the board!

The team’s duty is to win. There have been cases when scoring quickly has left the scoring and leading team vulnerable to a comeback given the change in possession and time on the clock.

This obviously wasn’t the case on Friday and the CFL’s tiebreaker rules will make teams with sizable and safe leads pad them.

The only classless thing here is Berry’s doing the same thing he felt he needed to flip the bird for last year.

it's like the argos bench with incredulous looks on their faces after calgary faked the field goal for a td. what comes around goes around.

Thanks CRASH...best post I have read on here in a long time. Lets help our team win by making noise next week and being the 13th man, like the Winnapeg fans did.

Agree to disagree, maybe i was brought up with an old school mentality. Im not about scoring as many points as possible and yes, perhaps the CFL should look at what their tiebreaker rules are… the point i made from the beginning was that if his plan was to score points he could have tried that from the beginning, perhaps running the ball or throwing a short pass… but by kneeling down on first down you signal to Hamilton that you are done, then you pull your team off and kick a field goal?

Regardless, Doug Berry lacked class BEFORE this game.

I don't like the argo's because I'm not supposed to ( that and O'shea and Belli are twits )
I don't like the bombers because they do crap like that all the time!!! and whine when it happens to them. ( was happy for Milt, he seems like a classy dude ).

I don't the the Stamps either because my family out west drive me nuts about me being a Cats fan !!!!

As for the rest of the leauge???? well I hate em all ( but to a lesser degree )lol

Na Just kidding, I don't hate anyone!

Cheers!!!

But a BIG BOOOOO to the bombers coaches and that little terd Roberts!!!!
(He can cut on a dime though can't he!!)

Excellent post Crash.

Berry is a repeat offender in this league and I hope the video is shown over and over in meetings this week.It's moments like this that have a tendancy to bond teams, especially young ones.

I know several other people in my area who will all be there and have been there for several years.

I remember back in the David Beckman days...very few people wore bags on their heads (like that's an original idea anyway :roll: :roll: :roll: Grow up!!!) If we could survive those days...we could survive anything.

This is worse than that

I see a big win coming up for the cats
on friday..It will be the best game MAAS
has played so far....count on it.
he knows that this will be his last chance
to prove himself. taffe will look else where
at QB if we have another lost.

I thought last Friday was his last chance? How many times does he get a last chance? Just wondering

I think MAAS will play better, but that won't be the difference, this is a must win for the team at home. and charlie will put out all the stops to win this one.
Mark my words this is almost an guarrentee.

GOTC:
Your optimism exceeds the reality. How much has he really improved in a season and a half? What makes you think there will a huge difference this week?
Also…Maas “best performance so far” will still be nowhere near what the other starters in the league do consistently.
Hope I am wrong but…