The Playoffs is what it's all about!

Don't worry the Lions will have Mark Washinton, Tony Simmons and all the QB's will be healthy! In the playoffs the Lions will do what they can do!! GO LIONS! Keep chering them on!

Washington Maybe, Simmonds...Hmmmm Maybe more rehab. DD for sure. We need to go in with momentum. A couple of season ending wins would help.

If you guys want to beat my esks in the playoffs, you're going to need ALOT of momentum. :slight_smile:

I don't think we're going to see Simmons this year...that injury of his was quite serious.

After watching the Lions/Als game, looks like the Lions are slowly getting back on track with the offence and O-line but the secondary looked horrendous. Calvillo was picking them apart. Hopefully the Lions can fix that part of their game up before the playoffs. Washington returning should help.

I agree. This loss didn't bother me much. We must regroup for Winnipeg.

While the Esks looked very ordinary on the weekend, the Lions looked extraordinary. If Printers and the rest of the team continues to play like he yesterday, it will be a reincarnation of the Lions/ Bombers game, with the Esks at the short end of the scoring

So your lions play extraordinary and you lose, my Esks play ordinary and we win... do you see my point! if not, its that you have no chance of grey cup glory. worst time ever to fall into a huge losing streak.

Yeah, they did lose...due to a single mistake. Edmonton, OTOH, barely beat Sask, and got lucky at the end, just like Montreal got lucky at the end.

Actually, I think it's the best time to start (and soon to end) a losing streak. Other teams won't take us quite so seriously as we enter the playoffs...

Hmmm Interesting Angle hwgill.

Actually, Saturday is make or break. If we beat the Bombers, then we're back to normal as our injured players return. If we lose, well, then we can start panicking!

Im a big bc lions fan and the CFL, but i think that for the playoff's there should be like best out of 3 or 5 because you could finish the season 18-0 and then lose in the playoff's then your done. So if they do best out of 3 then you get more football and teams get another chance. If anyone disagree's with me then say why. 8)

Go Lions!!!! :smiley:

Nice idea, but I think the players would disagree. The pounding these athlete's bodies take during games and practices is amazing. It would mean extending the season into December......Not many would enjoy playing in the cold prairee snow!

Maybe go back to the way it was about 25 years ago when the playoffs were a two game total points series - anyone remember that?

That would be great for attendance and allow a box office for each home team?

Just start the season a couple of weeks earlier.

I remember those days. Only problem was if you had a crappy first game, the point difference was almost impossible to make up.

Hmmmm best of three Saturday, Wednesday, Sunday... The players would hate it.

:mrgreen: How do some teams seem to peek at or near the end of the season and others donot? Injuries play a big role-look at the NE Patriots are in the middle of the pack team this year-too many players out. BC Lions still have what 3 weeks left before play-off time. Edmonton is 2 points behind but then BC plays Wpg and Edm, right. BC has control of their destiny, the way I figure it. GO LIONS GO!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see BC go at least 2-1 out of the next 3 games. They and Edm are already in the Playoffs. Yes they need something good to happen. The Lions ROAR :smiley:

Bc's going to kick the bombers arse and since its going to be in BC that'll bring tons of momentium to BC and they'll start to do much better on thier secondary. They are going to win at least 2 of the 3 and get 1st. Then were probably going to play the esk. in the finals then we'll play montreal and beat them on the last play of the game :smiley: GO LIONS

Bc's going to kick the bombers arse and since its going to be in BC that'll bring tons of momentium to BC and they'll start to do much better on thier secondary. They are going to win at least 2 of the 3 and get 1st. Then were probably going to play the esk. in the finals then we'll play montreal and beat them on the last play of the game :smiley: GO LIONS