The Ottawa Steelbacks???

I just want to see football back heer I do nto care what colors or logos. A proper managment team and a chance of playoffs is all I ask

I agree wth you Moscow!
Funny how posters who are neither fans of the team or residents of the city do care!

You got that right my friend. Well what can we do as fans to get football back?

PLEASE DEAR GOD, DON'T CALL THE TEAM THE "STEELBACKS"!!!

IF THAT HAPPENS, I HOPE THE NEXT OWNER WILL CHAGE IT BACK TO RENEGADES!!!!!

I don't care if they call them the Ottawa Brokebacks as long as we get a team.

:lol: I can just see that now :lol:

Man as long as we get it back who cares the name? Let's not be picky.

Well said … one of the best responses I’ve heard about the Ottawa situation. Although the League was in a different position with respect to Ottawa than with Hamilton or Toronto … I too wish the League had supported the Renegades for the season and found a really strong owner, but I think that would have cost A LOT more than supporting two teams for a half season each. Startup costs, marketing, etc … Well, either way I really hope someone brings them back. But although D’Angelo is better than no one, I don’t think he’s the man for the job. Keep in mind that the Gliebermen were there when no one else was. The fact that he wants to name the team after his beer - and a dumb name at that - doesn’t impress me at all. I really hope someone better comes along and resurrects the team for 2007. Now that the Sens run for the Cup is essentially over, maybe Melnyk can come to the forefront …

It's going to be a long summer in our nations capital, sporting entertainment wise. And going to a baseball game compared with a football game, just doesn't cut it.
I hope though Ottawa gets a team back, my in laws live there and would love nothing more than to visit them and take in a game at FCS again, love that stadium.

if no team comes up, maybe the GC will be award their to get people into CFL football again.