The Oscar goes to...the CFL?

Kanga,

The reason a thread becomes “about” you is that in a thread talking about times where the CFL has been mentioned in tv shows and movies, you add…

Do you expect people to not turn on you for it? Really?

frankly no, has nothing to do with football and is just me mouthing off something, so way even respond to it and waste more space?

heck, if that's the problem, why don't the mods delete it? if that's the problem, then I'll take the hint. They have done it before.

Hey here is a crazy ideal...........its like when Kramer found the old set from maybe the Merv Griffon show???? anyway he set's it up in his apartment.......and has people come visist............so Kanga why don't ya set up your own web site..........and then all the people here who enjoy your youthful, banter can come there and ponder you musings????? Yeah thats a great ideal you should do it..........................and your biggest fan........and its hard to pick one.........but I'm going to say BILLY SOUP?????? COME ON DOWN.........YOUR THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON...........the KANGA SHOW..............where the contestant that goes that longest listening to Kanga's amazing ideals without getting a brain aneurysm WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanga, sounds like you got your self into a mess of trouble..
There calling for your keyboard and a change of attitude..
If you were Canadian, you could exsersize your Freedom of Speach Act, but your not.
You are a Bomber fan, represent the Bomber's in a respectfull manner..
And to the CFL forum, lay off Kanga or papazolla will knock the crap out of ya..lol

I’m working on that right now, Max. Hank, thanks, and I’ll try but sometimes when your back into a coner, you have to fight you way out no matter what if you are to live. Being repectful unfortunaly doesn’t mean much when your on the business end of things.

but back on topic, um…, I have a plot line for one, how about doing one using the life of Damon Allen?

I also have other great ideas that escape me for the moment, I can post them on here when I remember or on my site.

You’re joking right?

You post this!

And ask this

The CFL was not mentioned in the movie "The sum of all fears", but we saw some of its players. When Morgan Freeman goes to a football game, the game is at the Olympic stadium in Montreal. The football players are Alouettes and Argonauts players. For a brief second we see a quarterback throw a pass. Watch it in slow motion: it is Anthony Calvillo (wearing a made up movie uniform). You can even see his name "Calvillo" on the back of the jersey. I guess a deal was struck that permitted the players to wear their real names.

Check it out. You may even recognise other CFL players.

I so totally disagree with that. Respect is something that should be granted.

It is yours to lose if you don’t behave, but you shouldn’t have to do anything at first to be shown respect.

Agree with you 3rd, so maybe he should have said:

Kanga
respect is something you have to earn [b]back

Actually!
I know what you are trying to say but the definition of respect is

as a noun,
high or special regard :
a feeling of admiration for someone because of their qualities or achievements.
to admire (an ability or good quality), or to admire (someone) for their ability or qualities

as a verb,
the polite attitude shown toward someone, or something that you consider important.

I was referring to it as a noun. T&T and Billy were referring to is as a verb.