the only thing CBC does better than TSN

the intro music for the CFL is much better on CBC.

i hate that friday nite football music...'its friday, were gonna be haaaard to tame'.....downright embarrasing.

thats not saying the CBC intro video is better....JUST the music.

i wish TSN can take it with them next year, but i know they cant.

I like the CFL on CBC game presentation much better than CFL on TSN. Music, hype, panel, I like it all better on CBC.

Please scale down your sig.

please remove yours

RLR seems to think he runs the site, Drumkit, but he's right...your sig pic needs to be scaled down...

not my fault KJ's arms are too big for peoples monitors..haha

height....gotta shrink it down....

Rules are rules for everyone on this site. Scale it down.

And they apply to you as well, RLR, which is why it shouldn't have taken 11 public references and private messaging from another moderator to get you to change yours....

It’s in the past jm02, let it go.

Ditto. You're not an admin or a moderator - public notifications aren't your concern. Get over it, and leave others alone - it makes you look petty. We're dealing with it.

On one at least one site I post on, we have the option to turn sigs off so that we do not have to see anyones sigs. I really like that. Makes going through threads a lot simpler.

this thread nolonger has anything to do with what i created it for...can someone delete it?

I mentioned this in another thread but it might be worth it to some if I mention it again.

If you use Firefox and its Add-on Adblock Plus, you can simply right click on any annoying sig and tell Firefox to block any images from that specific location.

Sorry to perpetuate the derailing of your thread drummer_god.

I thought you created this thread to show off your sig???

the same sig i've had since labourday?

well, I dont pay attention to sigs, so it took this thread for me to finally notice it, so..... :slight_smile:

Getting back on topic...

I like the intro and intro music from CBC.

CBC does it right.

What we need is the next stompin tom or hank willians jr.

I agree that would be cool