The Official "Grey Cup Week" thread...

Thanks for the shot...completely necessary, and all...:roll:

It has NOTHING to do with who is wearing them, and EVERYTHING to do with what they look like. I like the Riders, and hate their white jerseys...I suppose you expected that, too??

Plaaeeese, if that wasn’t a shot! the Stamp black jersey’s are only as hideous as the Bombers and Argo’s powder blue and puke gold ones. C’mon jm , even you have to admit nothing on this earth is as ugly as those.

I said they were better than Winnipeg's jerseys, but worse than Toronto's...it's a personal opinion...I didn't put you down at all in my response...

?

Well I'll agree that Winnipeg's third jerseys are the worst.........my subjective opinion.

Now back on topic.

Today we had the Calgary pancake breakfast, and in the evening we spent a couple of hours at the Montreal Huddle. In between were hours and hours of Mrs MadJack shopping...........................

In his CFL blog, Jack Bedell says he was at both the pancake breakfast and the Huddle, and we sure didn't see him at either!

What did you think of the crowds with the Santa Clause parade being held today?

…JACK!!!..you mad man you…hope all is going well in Montreal and the missus isn’t making your credit card soggy…have tons of fun!!!..

Oh Ia parade you mean to tell me your celebrating a GC win already without playing the game. Thats interesting.

If you are not going to offer anything intelligent.....dont post!

05, you do realize that CHRISTMAS is a month away, right? It's not unusual for cities to start having their Christmas parades. I'm with ro, unless you actually have something of value to contribute to a discussion, do us all a favour and don't post. :wink:

Sorry guys I read only parade but going over it again I noticed xmas parade! :smiley:

We did not know of the parade in advance…all was fine down here, but when we got up to the Eaton Centre and Simon’s,which was where Mrs MadJack was planning on spending my money, it sure was a zoo!

I went down to the Grey Cup village knowing there was a parade. There was no way I was going to drive so I took the Metro.....Turned out to be a good Idea because the downtown core was packed!
They were expecting 300,000 for the parade but I didnt hear the final number

Then why didn't you say hi to us?

We're not hard to spot........Mrs. MadJack is filipina and a heck of a lot prettier than I.

I looked.....musta just missed you!

Well, if you (or anyone else here, for that matter) are going to be at the tailgate party at the Village, we'll be there I expect from 2:30pm to about 3:30pm..............I'll be in a buckskin jacket, brown cowboy hat, Calvillo sweater under......the Mrs in a pink jacket, Als' jersey (noname) under.

And related.......that thread I tried to start in the Als' section.......about a meet and greet..........what a thud that landed with. 66 views and not one response.................and they said Montrealers were friendly!!

Does anyone else feel like I do? Today is the best day of the year and at the same time the worst.

This is the game of all games, what you play a whole season for and yet after today the CFL goes into hybernation until possibly Canada Day! That's al long time without football for me... anyways enjoy the game.

Can't believe it....no Riders and I am still PUMPED...

I personally don't care who wins...but I WANT A GREAT GAME.

GOOD LUCK STAMPS
GOOD LUCK MONTREAL

Me too! This is big. I plan to go to Calagary next year for the Grey Cup, the best day of the year is here!

Let's get on with it!

Someone's life will change tonight...Someone will be a hero...

GREAT half time show. I really liked the music a LOT.

Headed to iTunes to make a couple purchases.