THE OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - CATS & RIDERS.

Please God, don't let this be another stinker...

http://www.mtbaker.wednet.edu/drama/images/please%20win.JPG

I was prepared to start a game thread, but I suppose this one here will do. It did open with some amusing pictures, I must say. Anyway, I might as well post what I was going to post.

WHAT - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Saskatchewan Roughriders

WHY - A game between two teams looking to qualify for the post-season, and may compete with each other for to qualify for it with the crossover rule in effect.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium at Hamilton, Ontario

WHEN - Saturday, August 26th, at 7:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Television: CBC. No local blackouts are in effect.
Radio: CHML 900KHz AM: www.900chml.com

Click here for today's game preview.

Click here for the Canadian Press article that previews today's game.

Click here for the Tiger-Cats' depth chart. It is good to see Woodard back in it, but certainly not good to see Brooks, Goss, Cody, and Barrenechea not in it.

Click here for the Roughriders' depth chart. Joseph is backing up Butler again, and some quarterback named Durant is listed at #3.

Click here for today's weather forecast. Right now, there is a 40% probability of precipitation this evening and winds of 10 km/h are expected. But overnight, there is a 90% probability of precipitation. And does anyone here know the last time it rained during a Ticats games at IWS?

I may arrive late for this one, and I hope to miss seeing the Ticats surprise a few people. And have fun at the game, all of you who are attending.

Or... Have mercy Lord please black out this game.

Looks like the rain may not get here until late tonight....Good Luck Cats!

I've planned my Saturday around the game, will be watching it on CBC and listening on 900chml.com.

Last week i was having a real tough time getting excited about the game, and that lack of excitement quickly grew into disgust. However, today, I feel a bit of that old excitement about the game in me.

We absolutely have to win our next three games. Lets start with this one Ti-cats.

2 and 9

I hope you’re wrong!

I’m looking forward to a good but close game.

Awesome pic .. JustaGuy

When does CHML get going?

Thnx

I’ll have to listen to the game in my car - I’m at a wedding tonight… grrrr

The pre-game show starts a full hour before the game tonight Ritch.... 6:00 pm Hamilton time

[url=http://www.900chml.com]www.900chml.com[/url]

Go Cats Go!!!

Won't be posting. Will be there in my Family Zone seats. Row Q!

Dang!....Can't go again as this stupid "heel bone" injury is killing me....it's ok one day and then goes all funky the next day.....and walking around the stadium on concrete will wipe it out.....

so, the kids will be there again and will have to have fun without me.... :cry:

(as if teenagers want their old man around anyways huh?....lmao!)

hope there's a good crowd on the game thread....

:cowboy:

Eat 'Em Raw, Tigers! :wink:

cats will lose again.
maas will throw up another stinker.
fans will blame paopao for maas' inability.

I think we'll see the momentum swing wildly tonight .......it very well could come down to whoever has the ball last.....

(I am concerned a bit that all the Riders will be trying to show well to the new GM knowing that he'll be evaluating everyone tonight...so, instead of giving the proverbial 110%, many players might go higher to, say, 118%)

I'm hoping the Riders get stuck at 64%

lol :lol: :rockin:

Hello Everyone
Let's see what can be done today
I certaily hope it better than 3 of the last 4 games they've played
Go Cats

A shout out to Taiwan!......here's a large double, double Timmies for ya!!

:D

http://www.b100.ca/i/p/h_greg_02.jpg

Will they still stomp on us
Will they still beat us
When they're 64?