The Official Bomber GC Parade Post

Yes bomber fans, here it is. For those of you who want to proclaim the bombers as this years GC champs, please post here. That way it will be easy for the other forum members to reflect back on your comments at the end of the season, no need for them to search all over the site.

BTW, if any bomber fans actually respond.......the official bomber mod hankthetank......will edit your post and recommend you be banned from the site for reasons of insanity.........

Now Piggy! I would have expected this from Kanga or James, not you!....Although I see the tongue and cheek of your last paragraph!

........this is a good idea as it will determine how many cars will be required and what sort of road closure permits will need to be taken out by the City of Winnipeg......good forethought Piggy.......next one........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D here's what i've been thinking, start at the stadium, then make our way down portage avenue to the forks like so

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ps, i'm pretty sure there's going to be a parade as one of the pre-greycup events even if the bombers don't make the game. so i'm sure it's already been planned out

the pre-greycup parade route is the only one they will need

because we can just use that route after the grey cup

on your way to work....

GO BOMBERS!!!!! 2006 GREY CUP CHAMPISIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LONG DOUGHT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2001 IS AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!