the next step

the riders are 3-6 with Greene as the starter 5 game losing streak !!!!!! can we do any worse with Marcus Crandell as the starter?????
its painfuly obvious that Danny Barret wont change up the QBs so maybe its time for a new head coach????

Time for the fans t revolt contact the Leader post with your thoughts and just maybe this will happen. We got rid of Ftroop that way.

Have to agree with R&W2005, You guys have a pretty good offense. You need a better QB! If Wally can find a Buck Pierce, what is wrong with Shivers? Your play by play guy (CKRM?) made an interesting comment Saturday night on our local radio show. He said the Shivers-Barrett rebuilding project is taking 5 years. If they give up on Nealon now, how do they explain more time to rebuild. He figured the fans would really revolt if they were told to wait another few years to rebuild. He was leaning towards Marcus Crandell, pointing out, "Marcus has at least one Grey Cup Ring."

I think you passionate fans deserve better......Time to write your letters and load up the phone in shows. You need a better QB!

I think you passionate fans deserve better......Time to write your letters and load up the phone in shows. You need a better QB!
[/quote]
It won't matter what fans say. Barrett has already come out and said that he won't admitt to Pierce having a better game than Nealon. Shivers calls all us Rider fans band wagon jumpers, where as I think we should be jumping off the wagon.

Barrett has already said it's Greene for the Winnipeg game. I hope that Winnipeg lays a lickin' on the Riders with Nealon at the helm. I want him to lose again and again, because I don't know how else Barrett will see that he's not the guy and never was.

Granted there are other factors involved, but when a defense gives the offence pleanty of oppertunity (4 turnovers) and the offence can't come away with meaningful points, than you deserve to lose. I'm sorry, but scoring 15 points will not win you many games.

I doubt switching Crandel for Greene will make much difference. Why do other teams' offensive coordinators have multiple formations in thier playbooks when the Riders seem to go with two, QB in shotgun with RB beside him or QB alone in shotgun?

It won’t matter what fans say. Barrett has already come out and said that he won’t admitt to Pierce having a better game than Nealon. Shivers calls all us Rider fans band wagon jumpers, where as I think we should be jumping off the wagon.

Barrett has already said it’s Greene for the Winnipeg game. I hope that Winnipeg lays a lickin’ on the Riders with Nealon at the helm. I want him to lose again and again, because I don’t know how else Barrett will see that he’s not the guy and never was.

Granted there are other factors involved, but when a defense gives the offence pleanty of oppertunity (4 turnovers) and the offence can’t come away with meaningful points, than you deserve to lose. I’m sorry, but scoring 15 points will not win you many games.
[/quote]
To protest the game I would encourage all rider fans to wear blue. That will send a message.

with al lthe droped balls i think that our reciving cor isnt as good as everyone would like to think ? ? ? thats where Dominuez shines he can actually catch the ball when called upon mind you did Nealon rifle the ball in there so that they were uncatchable? ? ?
maybe Crandell has a beter touch on passing the ball ? ? ?

the nest step? shouldnt it be hold onto a big lead with less than 4:00 minutes left? or lets take baby steps and say, score on one of the 5 turnovers caused by the defense.....

maybe, just maybe, dont mess up 2 FG's FG"s that would have won the game.

congratulations to Danny and company for changing up Greene for Crandell. it was great to see that Crandell resonded to Winnipegs scores and answered with his own points
now lets fine tune the offence to Crandells strengths ??
Crandell has shown that he can get the job done