The newest ARGO!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Well I have been gone for a while.
Hope everyone had a great holiday.
On New Years day little Mike was born at 3:23 A.M.
We have a brand new baby boy.
We named him after mike Clemons and Mike Oshea.
If it was a girl,we would of named her Troy.Don't ask me why?My husband says Troy is more of a girls name now a days.I would agree.However Westwood is all man.
Well have a good new year.Time to go!!!

Congrat's to the new arrival, hope you didn't use baby boy's the left over skin for eye lids...
Best of wishes for the happy family...

congrats sassy.......perhaps motherhood will soften you up a bit...........but not too much

........?........you named your kid Clemons O'Shea?!?!.........well, good luck with that.........

........seriously, congrats and happy sleeping!!!!.......need any Baby Stampeder gear sent your way?........I could get you these really neat diapers with the EE logo in the inside.........

I use stampeder jerseys and rider jerseys for diapers!!!!!

congrats

wow...what an unlucky kid....he got the short straw.

D.G. you have a short straw?
Anyways thanks.

…sorry to hear about your condition…is it a physical or psychological condition, or a fetish?..

ouch, dont hurt me with your creativity.

18 years of tourture for that kid...living with saskargo is a punishment i wouldn't wish on anyone

i hope hes a rider fan just to piss u off.

It is a stampeder thing.I learned it from everyone that lives in Calgary(Second biggest dump of a city in Canada!!).LOL
Good one R&W!!!For once you are on top of things!!!
Now only if you were smart in picking winning teams!!!

........ :smiley: ........all that holiday booze didn't dull the edges.........luv to luv ya sasky.....

Like I said before there was no booze in that wine.
I might be a b&*ch. However I would never do anything to harm my little guy.
Mike is a very healthy little guy.I thank the Lord everyday.
CHEERSSSSS!!!

..........meant me booze........lots.........not you, you responsible mommy........

someone who acknowledges shes a bi_tch and doesnt try to fix that, and keeps goin with it is a very immature individual...someone for a kid to look up to????

..........(the crowd backs away from DG and sasky in a circular pattern giving them an arena to conduct this next phase)........Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing. And killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all. Look at us now! Busted up and everyone talking about hard rain! But we've learned, by the dust of them all...CFL.forum learned. Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves..........Remember where you are. Death is listening, and will take the first man that screams........Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls: dyin' time's here!.......

.........gotta go vacuum now........

Jeeze...tough crowd, congrats to the new mommy would be sufficient...

You know I come onhere to be nice.Then all I get is some insults from Drumming God.
I wish everyone a happy new year.I get The insults.
Can't we just get along for once?
Can you just be nice for once,and not bash anyone.
It seems like everytime I get on here.Someone wants to scrap.It gets boring after a while.

Come on who wouldnt want ot try to take down the queen of bash thats the price you pay for being on top. But seriously congratulations on the new addition to your family and I would like to wish you and your family all the best.

Oh and Troy is definitley not a girls name

wow...this comming from someone who wakes up in the moringin and says 'lets start beef with everyone, especially those on CFL.ca'

now the beef is brought to u for a change and u dont like it...now you know what its like.