The Masoli experiment is over

I agree. If his receivers didn’t bail him out on 24 separate occasions then Masoli would have been 0/33 on pass attempts.

4 Likes

That goes for Tom Brady as well.

3 Likes

That Brady is an over the hill bum . He uses under inflated , scuffed , spit balls . Definitely not hall of fame material . * thought I’d save Garney the time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Pat Lynch (loved Garney Henley the Gentleman and the Tiger)

Oh brother.:unamused:

I caught the pre-game video of Dane tossing the ball around when I got home. He was moving pretty well. Didn't like the goofy hat.
If he's ready to go on the 23rd against Ottawa, that would be great. If not, I think David should get the start. And maybe against the Elk too on the 29th with Jeremiah coming out of the bullpen if needed.
But against the Lions, the Argos, and the Riders, if Dane can't play, we're not going to be hosting a playoff game.

You should be asked to hand in your Ticat fan poster of record card immediately if you think Watford is a better QB option than Masoli.

6 Likes

@Iceman1 I do. I've always thought Masoli provided a good change of pace coming off the bench to replace a struggling QB - Let's say a Zach Collaros, for example. Although some coaches would disagree - Let's say Kent Austin, for example.
And I will acknowledge to his true fans, Jeremiah was dynamite in the 2019 games before his injury.
But post-injury, he is not the same player at all. And I feel sorry for him, because he's a good guy and a loyal teammate.
So it is honestly my opinion that David Watford provides the Cats with the best chance of winning against two troubled teams; Ottawa and Edmonton.

2 Likes

Just gonna put this here. Anyone think we should explore trading Masoli to Mtl?

We've reached the "yeah, we lost ..but..the stats.." phase of the season.

4 Likes

SURE, Tony Washington, landon Rice and 2-1sts

1 Like

Add in Levels

1 Like

Montreal will go with Shiltz. Masoli is too inconsistent right now

1 Like

Oh no you didn’t!

1 Like

While I agree with going with Shiltz, every team needs 2 qb’s just in case. They may be willing to make a deal, caus if Shiltz gets hurt too, that’s their season.

There will be no fleecing of the Als like the Manziel trade. Trevor Harris is a better option, at least he won a Grey Cup

From the bench?

1 Like

Harris was the back-up in 2012 and 2016 when he won those Grey Cups.

He may have two rings but he didn’t exactly contribute much to get them .
Okay , maybe more in 2016 but in 2012 he hardly saw the field .

Expecting the Elks to deal Harris with no real viable option at qb is not realistic

And expecting a team to take on that contract and still be under the cap is unrealistic. This is not a Collaros situation.

1 Like