The Many Smilies of Me 2008

:D Me, at the start of a brand new season. :) Me, a third of the way into the season. :( Me, two thirds of the way into the season. :o Me, when Charlie Taaffe was fired. :? Me, when Marcel Bellefeuille replaced him. 8) Me, after the Cats clobbered the Argos. :lol: Me, after they clobbered them again. :P Me, after Weston Dressler fumbled the ball on the one-yard line. :x Me, when the officials awarded the ball to Saskatchewan on the one-yard line. :oops: Me, when I discovered they'd made the correct call. :cry: Me, fifteen times this year. :twisted: Me, when Casey Printers first took the field in Game One. :roll: Me, two minutes later. :| Me, after the Ticats were finally mathematically eliminated from the post-season, after weeks knowing it was inevitable. :wink: Me, after the Argos were mathematically eliminated from the post-season. :cowboy: Me, after another successful Virtual Grey Cup Challenge! :rockin: Me, anticipating better things for next season.

This has to be one of the best posts ever made on these board. :smiley: :lol:

NO reaction when they beat the Als?

...very creative BD, and funny...

The many faces of BigDave. Too funny. :lol:

:) Me, at the start of training camp :) Me, start of the season and beating BC lions :D :( Me, beating the riders :D Me, beating Montreal :oops: Me, Losing to winnipeg :D beating Lions again :oops: me, losing to the Eskies :D me, beating Montreal yet again :D Me, beating the Riders :lol: Me, beating the Lions yet again getting first place :D :P Me, Lions beating the riders :D me, Stamps beating the Lions for the fourth time to advance to the grey cup :( :D Me, stamp players not winning awards :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Me, Stamps win the Grey Cup and rub it in to the eastern media! I am Luvin it!
:lol: Me after reading BigDave's post. :( Me after reading 05's post.

(Someone had to do it. :stuck_out_tongue: )

well said chief

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Well done Big Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboy:

...the feelings of a true CFL fan expressed over the season....great post BigDave....there really isn't one for the fan with '''''eternal optimism'....one i'm sure every fan would like to attach to their posts after this season... :thup:looking forward to 09....