The Lions will roar this Saturday night against the Riders..

Kanga, I am worried about you, totally shock, panthelic lose, what is going on…this is even too over the edge for you…

BC should have lost to Montreal, they did lose to the Esks and now they get the Rider defense who should have Dickenson running for his life all night long…if anything Crandell will win or lose the game for the Riders I suspect, if he sticks to the game plan and doesnt have to play from behind it should be down to the wire.

I agree Piggy... if Crandell cant match BC's offense its lights out, and Remember we were behind in the Edm game but it was Defense & special teams that won it.

You make it sound like the Riders are a good draw… :wink:

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble…

So let me get this straight, Oinker…this game relies solely on Crandell’s shoulders? If he’s on they win…if not they lose? Tell me I’m curious, do the Lions have any say in the matter?

And we’re on the same page re: KK…then again, nothing surprises me from this dude. And imagine…he is a POST-secondary student. Gotta be Devry…

Ouch Devry student!

GO LIONS TONIGHT! Can someone tell me, if the Lions win tonight do they clinch 1st place in the West?

i read, in the hamilton spectator, that the Lions expect a crowd of 32-33 000 for tonites game.

They're expecting a larger crowd than that. I heard yesterday as of about 2pm that 33,000 tickets had already been sold. If you factor in the walk-up, expect close to 37,000 for tonight's game. Maybe even more.

we'll see....4000 for walk-up seems too high

drumming god, i guarentee we will have over 35,000 for tonight. My own prediction is the largest crowd of the season so far, between 37,000-38,000. I think all of the 7/11 and sport chek tickets are sold out for this one.

And to get 36,000+ when there's Canucks game right next door is pretty damn good! It's gonna be one hectic night in Vancouver, around 60,000 fans of both Canucks and Lions right next door to eachother.

If the Rider fans are telling the truth we should have a sellout . Since they claim to be atleast 50% of the crowd and we already got somewhere in the mid 30's , they should fill up the place the rest of the way.

THIS game should be 1 of the games of the year.....B.C. are still a great team and SASK. are healthy and on a roll. Should be great.

LETS GO LIONS.......noone leaves the LIONS DEN alive!!!!!

You’re damn right drumming god! 14 wins in a row at BC Place dating back to last season.

RoarLionsRoar, do u already have your Grey Cup tix?

are u gonna buy tix to the Scotia Bank West Finals at the Lions Den??

I can't go to the Grey Cup this year, unfortunately. I am away at school in London, Ontario so I'll have to watch on TV. My brother will be going to both the WDF and the Grey Cup though, hopefully. Last year I flew from London, Ontario to Vancouver just to go to the Western Final against Saskatchewan and to see my family. It was soooooo worth it!

Well, here we are....the day after. Riders couldn't run much but Crandel did something he hasn't been able to do in the last 4 wins.....hit the long pass.....twice. 11-2 Lions, still a good record, but with the playoffs looming, a few questions have arisen. A great week for Riders as Stamps, Eskies, Lions and 'Gades lose. Not planning a Cup parade for Regina yet, but it's certainly not out of the question! That rabbit just might be our 2005 good luck charm. Wait til KK and MD return.

when you say "KK" are you thanking about me?

Great game! I hope the BLUE BOMBERS! also defeat the washed up Leos next week

GO BOMBERS!!!

'thankfully' ....... no.