The "KIss The Witches" Thread

BE ON TIME, PAY ATTENTION, AND PLAY LIKE HELL!!!

And play like hell they did...

This win is for you, Greg.

Congratulations to Terry Vaughn for setting the new receptions record...and for Corey Holmes scoring his first Ticats TD!

There are some issues to chomp over the next few days...but the main thing is this: we found a way to win!

Oski Wee Wee,

It also means make the tackle, and show up in bad mood.

The defence showed up tonight especially the last play of the 2nd. quarter. If Cheatwood had connected he would have removed Burris' head from his body.
Congratulations on the first win.

Kudos also to Pat Fleming for somehow getting the punt off with two Stamps in his kitchen...

Oski Wee Wee,

There are some issues that need to be dealt with. Despite the eventual outcome, there is definitely room for improvement. There still seemed to be a lack of discipline on this team, with penalities being taken at bad times. And the offence was booed off the field a few times for a reason. There was a serious lack of creativity on offense, and how many passes of fifteen yards or more were attempted?

Those are just a few things to consider. But I suppose we could also look at postives, which is easier to do after a win. The defence performed better than I thought it would, and Corey Holmes demonstated why fans of the 'Riders say they got totally ripped off when they traded him.

Oh, and congrats again to Terry Vaughn. But is it just me or was there not that much of a crowd reaction after it was announced he broke the all-time receptions record?

Kudos also to Pat Fleming for somehow getting the punt off with two Stamps in his kitchen...

Oski Wee Wee,

Regarding Terry eclipsing Darren Flutie's record, I was very surprised that the game was not stopped briefly for some kind of tribute. There are plenty of examples where recognition has been given in that kind of way, the Damon Allen yardage record and Danny Mac surpassing Ron Lancaster for second place come immediately to mind.

I hope the Cats will do something presentation-wise before the next home game to acknowledge this new record.

Oski Wee Wee,

As reported on CFL.ca, the Cats are bringing Flutie to the July 28 game ... perhaps they plan on doing something then.

maybe they just didn't have anything prepared because they didn't figure on him getting eleven bloody catches tonite... lol

lol

Granted, but usually the league is in on contingency plans, most notably with George Reed traveling on the Mike Pringle circuit for a good two or three weeks in 2004 re the rushing and TD records.

Oski Wee Wee,

And I thought I add something else while we’re on the topic of Terry Vaughn’s record breaking. I’d like to thank the staff at Ticats.ca for keeping this website up to date during the game on how many more receptions Vaughn needed to break the record. It was one of those neat things that I like about this website.

And it sure would be great to see some pre-game presenataion with Darren Flutie being there. The one where McManus and Lancaster were there to congratulate Damon Allen was a memorable presentation.

http://www.ticats.ca/themes/hamilton2/graphics/gra_vaughn2.jpg

a count down would have been right throughout the evening as it was for Darren. Does this mean Darrren has to hand over th guitar???? :? :? :? :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Agreed, lmao