The Jet has landed. And Massdestruction has no love.....

Hey tiger world, Im so excited to be apart of this team as a fan. Just letting you guys know that you are getting a real ball player in jojo walker.

My younger brother!

Go Tiger Cats!!!!

THE JET HAS LANDED

Its so sad to see a new player come to a team and you have fans already hating, when they havent seen him in action. Its kinda of funny to tell you the truth. All the good I got from some of you, ( I thank you ) but the bad well lets just say its not that serious.

I hope all tiger cats arent like Massdestruction.

I hope Massdestruction is at the game, so we can give you a shout out on TV...

Zontar
Post subject: RE: JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!! Posted: Apr 26, 2007 - 09:40 PM

Is he a nice guy to talk to, after the game etc.?

"...so what if he missed a couple of chip shots?...like that's going to happen again"

Dan_here
Post subject: RE: JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 12:45 AM

Oskee wee wee to our new #77, the Jet.

With 14 wide receivers in camp, there’s going to be a great camp.

Jo Jo “as a senior, had 112 total tackles, five interceptions, seven pass breakups and three fumble recoveries.?

Kwame Cavil #82, from Waco, had a similar senior year in his Texas high school. Kwame “recorded 125 tackles (56 solo) and four interceptions as a senior.?

Maybe it’s time to think about some two way players, like Garney, once again.

borehamgirl
Post subject: RE: JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 01:58 AM

Welcome to the site!! Best of luck to your brother.

"The basis for my assesment is also known as MY opinion. You are allowed to have one as well. "-paullywood

no man can tell any woman what to think..its physiologically impossible-mycko75

RIP Travis...gone but not forgotten.

cmw1612
Post subject: RE: JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 02:54 AM

Thanks for the love so far,

And to answer your question zontar, he is really a nice dude. After the game win or lose he will show you the same respect day in and out.

Its going to be really nice to see him out there.

winiwalt
Post subject: RE: JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 03:01 AM

I got to start coming on this site more often, I spend too much time on baseball sites.

ticatsackattack
Post subject: Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 03:18 AM

Any word on whether your younger brother has been told by Ticat coaches that they are looking at him as a kick returner, a receiver, or a combination of both?

I look into their eyes, shake their hand, pat their back, and wish them luck, but I am thinking, 'I am going to bury you.'

-Seve Ballesteros

JareCanada
Post subject: Welcome to the sight! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 03:53 AM

Welcome cmw1612 to Ticats.ca and Ticat football!

I recommend you take a glance at the history of the team. The Ticats like the Argo's (our nemisis) are for people in the province of Ontario as much as a part of Canada as the Maple Leaf.

The Ticats are legendary and reading up on the history of the team will also give you an understanding of the uniqueness of the Canadian game and how it is celebrated.

Remember when you come up to see your lil'brother play to come 2 hours before game time and join the tailgaters in Lot J, there's a ton of us. Just walk up to anyone there and say hello. We all have different shirts and signs. They include the 13thman.com tailgaters, The Box EH Men tailgaters, Cossack's Crew and the group I'm part of the Box J Boys, there's many other great people tailgating too, I just don't know their names.

Just come up introduce yourself and join in the pre game celebations.

Best of luck to your brother.

Box "J" Subway aka Jarrett

Am I a CFL fan...dual season ticket holder with the Cats and the Toronto team...Proud and newest member of the BoxJBoys and proud Coordinator of CFL Fans Fight Cancer...Hell yes I love the CFL and everyone else who is a fan!!! See ya at the game!

Onknight
Post subject: RE: Welcome to the sight! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 04:08 AM

Welcome cmw1612,
Your Brother is in for a Treat Learning From Charle .
With a Name like the Jet I am Shure Your Bothers has some Wheels..

Welcome to Ticat Football and the CFL

George Hudson should be our Center
2006 & 2007 Season Ticket Holder Box J

Massdestruction
Post subject: Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 04:30 AM

re-HT: 5.09
WT: 169 -unless he,s Flutie Talented- he,s to small for pro ball, TiCats have no time to waste on wannabee,s- sorry cmw1612 .

mycko75
Post subject: Re: RE: JoJo The Jet Is coming!!!! Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 04:31 AM

Zontar wrote:
Is he a nice guy to talk to, after the game etc.?

Are you ever not a sarcastic ass?

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

borehamgirl
Post subject: Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 04:42 AM

Massdestruction wrote:
re-HT: 5.09
WT: 169 -unless he,s Flutie Talented- he,s to small for pro ball, TiCats have no time to waste on wannabee,s- sorry cmw1612 .

I love people who don't give these guys a chance before saying they're not good enough.

This site kills me. Either people are hailed as the next hero before they put on the jersey or they're already cut before TC even starts. Never fails.

"The basis for my assesment is also known as MY opinion. You are allowed to have one as well. "-paullywood

no man can tell any woman what to think..its physiologically impossible-mycko75

RIP Travis...gone but not forgotten.

Onknight
Post subject: Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 04:45 AM

The guy has not suited up and your comming Down on him.

Give him Chance the coaches and Marcell Are.

We should do the same

To play at his Size he has to have somthing this team was missing in great Supply last year Heart..

Onknight
Post subject: Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 04:56 AM

Hay this guy was with the University of Maryland Terrapins Our Coaches old Team ..

He know this kid Real Well ..
So Watch out The Jet is here..
I am Really looking forward to Watching him at Camp
#77 is Good # Look up it past..

Massdestruction
Post subject: Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 05:15 AM

re-borehamgirl-I love people who don't give these guys a chance before saying they're not good enough.

This site kills me. Either people are hailed as the next hero before they put on the jersey or they're already cut before TC even starts. Never fails.

--at 59 he,s to short to cover the proven CFl recievers, Some on this site Know all and that is jump on the band wagon of every ncaa grad they bring in, --- as for taffe bringing in his own players, isnt that why Marshall was cut up on this site, P.S --B.G thats the only reply to my posts you have ever made, and not surprising- that its negative,--- rere-HT: 5.09
WT: 169 -unless he,s Flutie Talented- he,s to small for pro ball, TiCats have no time to waste on wannabee,s- sorry cmw1612 . Cowboy------- i believe in what i post, why waste time on a 5.9 D.B UNLESS he is Flutie Talented and can Jump 3 ft ---- 0&4 and there is the DOOR !

[b]
lol thanks for the love from you guys,

and for the hater's well...seeing that this tiger cat thing isnt so much on family...

Ill let you guys see for yourself what he can do..

Watch and learn....[/b]

And whoever this is Massdestruction

I so cant wait for you to eat them words.

Really dont hate on people out there doing something...
Its not that serious to hate on people when you can do the same.

re-cmw1612 -You misunderstood. my post was based on the stats showing your brother as a db, imho a 5.9 db is to small for pro ball,Unless he has Flutie like Talent, i hope he has-and he BRINGS it to camp , and i wished him good luck. - NOTE- after the last two seasons here in Hamilton IMO- the TiCats Dont have any time to waste on NCAA wannabees. Because i LOVE the TiCats -Oskee Wee Wee-peace

Anyhow ask before you judge. He played for the coach last year so he will know the offense.

He will be playing WR and kick return.....

re-He played for the coach last year so he will know the offense.
-------- Thats just it, that doesn't guarantee him a roster spot, he has to bring it. --- NOTE( the last H.C here was criticized for bringing in his players from his college team. ) -peace

That’s good because we need a receiver and returner real bad, but then again we need linemen, a q.b, DE’s, linebackers, db’s and a safety real bad also lol.

Your brother will luv playing on the wider field.

lol i know he will have to earn a spot...nothing is given....lol i know that and he knows that...

re-cmw1612 -if your Bro scores a kick return TD. ill buy a sweater with his number on it, and it will say- LOVE the JET :rockin: