The Hype for the Home Opener

First of all, above all else there's nothing I want to see more than for Jason to light it up tonight, if only to see how all you people react and change your tune probably as quickly as you can get home after the game and get on to this forum, because once he breaks through, I think the team will be well on its way. On the flip side, should he not excel tonight, or Timmy for that matter, what then? I guess we could get one from Montreal next week but...for all this hammer time hype and the $$ put into it-the new website, the foam hammers, the Hollywood-esque type hammer-time letters stuck on the side of the escarpment, I really hope things happen tonight but if they don't, we need to believe in Charlie and have alot of PATIENCE. Its funny how a lot of people in the off-season said that they were on board with all these changes but when it comes time to put your ass in the seats and take up some of your time, you somehow change your tune and now everyone has to go only 2 games into the season. RELAX and have some PATIENCE and remember, you fans approved of all these changes on this very forum so make up your mind and give them a chance, don't be so quick to cut everyone if they lose.

CITY LEGEND

Great post! Thats the kind of fans this team needs!

City

A lot of people are on board with the changes but believe the most important change has yet to be made.

City

A lot of people are on board with the changes but believe the most important change has yet to be made.

Amen, Brother !!

I, TRULY, believe this team is planting the SEEDS for SUCCESS ...

Totally AGREED!!

Some FANS may not want to hear it, but in the Sage words of Axl Rose, all we need is "a Little Patience ... yah, yah, ah ah ahhhh ...."

Flames on PERMA STOKE now ...

Tiger Cats, Eat em' Raw !!

Peace.

Winning Takes Time..
It not a Microwave Dinner 2 Mins & Your done.
It a Football Team work Trust Take Time..

Huh? Letters on the Escarpment? Great idea!

Any photos of them? I live in Toronto and can't get to the game tonight but I'd love to see what they look like!

As well, I love the whole "Hammer Time" marketing theme! Very clever!