The Hex

I just came back from the Welsh Caves and I hereby have placed a hex on the Green riders to lose their last two games.
Just win two games Gades!!!!
You can do it!

Go You Backs Against The Wall Thieving Bastard Capital Punishment Renegades Go!!

.....as the red-headed witch I am (would have been burned at the stake in days past), I officially reverse the aforementioned hex.....

Well the redsox curse took 84 years to un-do

.....yeah, but that's only because I didn't want to reverse it.....

ah
So the witch trumps the gypsy

I’m a psychic, no kidding, and I can see that the Al’s will win the GC this season.

I saw the whole game in my dreams.

Thats funny KK I had a dream too. There was a herd of Kangaroo's stampeding with you hiding under a tree trunk. ha ha ha

GO OTTAWA GO............GO CALGARY GO!!!!!!!!!

OTTAWA, is winning!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

you wouldn't happen to have a pic of that would you?

lets have................... DREAM RANKINGS! :wink: :lol: :lol: :smiley:

ok

1. Winnipeg (undeafeated, old unifroms)
  2. Hamilton (back with there old logo)
  3. Calgary (new logo)
  4. Toronto (no chage, they are perfect)
  5. Montreal (Playing in the Big O or a Stadium that looks like the MCG)
  6. Saskatchewan (well, that's tough becase I rather have two CFL teams in Ssk, but I say new logo, but I don't really mean it, their current one is just fine)
  7. Ottawa (PLAYING IN RED AND GOLD BABY!!!! HAVING RECORD HIGH ATTENDENCE!!!! AND HAS IT'S HISTORY BACK!!!!)
  8. BC (Vancouver Lions, Paw logo as main one, need I say more?)
  9. Edmonton (New nickname maybe, and finally in LAST PLACE, HAHAHA!!!!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smiley:

hey HT, you SAID dream rankings!!!! and the CFL logo is just a red maple leaf with "CFL" in white in it, the West Logo is green, etc.

how about ........HIGH RANKINGS?................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :smiley:

Nah, then it be like

1. Winternepeg
  2. Hamton
  3. Cowgay
  4. Toronto-Hamilton
  5. Montreal (note the ' is missing)
  6. Suckatchwan
  7. Otawanapia
  8. BO
  9. Edmanchock

HAMILTON , is winning.