The good, the bad or the ugly

That was like 5 or 6 years ago man

Thanks - you are correct. I was thinking of Kenny Hall, hauling in the biggest non-QB salary in the league at $250k + living expenses.
Harris is more likely $170k-$185k but totally prepaid.
I think Adam Bighill is the next guy after Kenny Hall, Bighill took a bit of a salary haircut but is prolly still close to $200k.

I think Bighill took a huge cut and that he is around $170,000 as well.

Bighill took a huge haircut, agreed. But only due to having a fall back off-season job as an investment planning trainee at one of the big investment firms that sponsor Blue Bomber football. Minimum $36k a year as a trainee, maybe more . . . with his sports star personality after a couple years of training/expanding client list I’m sure Adam is up to $65,000 a year, perhaps more! And if he’s been an abject failure as an investment shill - he’ll have no problem morphing into a coaching career, 1st as a linebacker or defensive assistant, then in 4 to 6 yrs a potential crackerjack head coach!

You talk of 65k as if its a big salary.
Minimum wage is now 32k a year in BC and 30k in Alberta.
I work on an overpass by McMahon stadium and earn 2800 dollars a week before benofits ad pension.
To think Bighill is going to work for 600 US a week is laughable

1 Like

And is that Canadian $’s???

Be careful working the streets :wink:

Its actually under a bridge. Lol we ate refurbishing it. I only make 39 an hour, but OT is plentiful

1 Like

Now that is shaking and kicking some a$$!

$36,000~ is a guaranteed trainee allowance for newbies in the investment game. Given, a hi-profile trainee like Bighill might have gotten more, maybe up to $45k.

Once on his own legs and off training wheels the income of an investment “advisor” could be anywhere from $75,000 to $750,000 a year. I’m guessing here but I’d say the average investment advisor with at least 5 years field experience makes $150,000 to $200,000 annually.

1 Like

Thanks cor the clarification bwcause the illegals on my site make 50-60k and pay no tax.