- Als offense (1st half)
- Great defense even though 10 out of the 12 starters last night had less than 2 years experience.
- The team showed great composure in overcoming the loss of their kicker to win in OT.
- Duval losing his cool could have cost us dearly (even though I feel that he was more than provoked)
- The Als deciding to run the ball less in the 2nd half.
- AC's innability to stretch the defense because of his innacuracy when he throws anything over 15 yrds.
- The Als' offense in the second half. Their defense was on the field much too long but still performed pretty well.