The game *is* tomorrow, right?

Okay ticats.ca the season opener in the big smoke is TOMORROW.

so let me ask, WHY ISN"T THERE A DEPTH CHART YET?

just curious, lol

Just saw it was up.
With Holmes taking kick returns along with Yeast, I can't wait to see our returners light it up.
BRING ON T.O.

Anyone driving past my house will notice the grass is all cut tonight way ahead of schedule......nothing is going to get in the way of "Football Saturday" !! :lol:

Bacon , Eggs, Coffee and Homefries when I wake up tomorrow (smothered in ketchup of course) :wink: ......and then it's beer, chips and dip the rest of the day in front of the tube!

Go Cats Go! :thup:

you smother your coffee in ketchup?

It's all good guys it's all good for Canada's own SUmmer pasttime

tomorrow is going to be a busy day…

workin 730-2, rushing home

somehow pulling another TV into my room so i can watch both the italy and ticat games. (hopefully italy wears their whites tommorrow so i can simply focus on gettin my hate on for the blue teams)

hitting up my local pub for the oilers game… and then 730 again the next day… yipes… lol

A guy I do business with said he was sending me four good tickets for tomorrow's game, the way guys you do business with sometimes do. Well, they didn't arrive, and he avoided my calls and email today, so I'm thinking, if you're offering to grease the palms of the people you do business with to secure future business, hadn't you better make sure those palms get greased.

Oh, well, I was going to buy tickets anyway... back to plan A.

Argos are gonna kill the Ti-Cats. It will be over as soon as O' Canada!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sure now with the weapons they have i think it would be very interesting if they prove you wrong Argosteve

SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK