The Forbidden Curse: 2007 Edition

I nominate this for post of the month…lol good post Bunner… keep em coming I do enjoy readig your posts

and the Curse continues.

There is 1 man that has the power to change this pathway to destruction.

Come on Bob...Take Care (reverse pun...ha ha) of business.

Again, it’s win-win for Bob. If he revokes the edict and the Cats lose, he can give the entire forbidden demographic a great big “in your face.” If he revokes the edict and the Cats win, we’ll all be so happy, bygones will be bygones, and a new era of good times and victory will be ushered in.

I still like the idea of Bob blowing something up at centerfield. Or perhaps the next time troops are dropped out of a plane onto (or in the proximity of) the field at IWS, a few thousand forbidden buttons attached to those toy army-men parachutes could be dropped along with them.

Everybody loves a free forbidden button.

You know whilst in Vancouver, I saw a button drop. It had a Box J Boys button attached to a little army man and a parachute.

Landed on the street and was run over by a '81 Ford pick up.

A few minutes later a Forbidden Button was poised to land in the same vicinity, a Rider fan snatched it prior to landing and yelled “Thank You!” to the 4 guys wearing Ti-Cats garb on a balcony at the Wall Centre.

The Lucky Cyber Penny now trumps ‘the curse’ :wink: :twisted:

Oh, for the days when we debated the existence of a curse. The fact that it now goes without saying is rather depressing.

In Bob We Trust.

Bob bless us, everyone. (Forbidden Website 2006, last 4 words, http://tinyurl.com/2dyfx5)

A good friend of mine, B.A. Johnston, was recently mentioning the "new regime" Tiger-Cat ownership, and implied that perhaps the Edict of the Forbidden Chant was not the greatest marketing idea. Especially if the end result of this edict was some kind of "curse."

He'll probably still be thinking such thoughts as he takes the stage at his all-ages show coming up at the Concrete Monkey in Bracebridge on August 16th. Perhaps if you're at the cottage, you might want to take the kids on by and ask him about all these things.