The FINAL 3 GAMES , EAST and WEST

EAST :shock: :smiley:

MONTREAL and TORONTO are now tied for first , and the season series is tied.

both teams have 9 and 6 records.

MONTREAL : games remaining

ARGOS @ MONTREAL
MONTREAL @ OTTAWA
MONTREAL @ HAMILTON

TORONTO : games remaining

ARGOS @ MONTREAL
HAMILTON @ ARGOS
ARGOS @ OTTAWA

OTTAWA : 6 and 9 , fighting for a play off spot.

games remaining

OTTAWA @ HAMILTON
MONTREAL @ OTTAWA
TORONTO @ OTTAWA

both HAMILTON and OTTAWA can be spoilers for both TORONTO and MONTREAL.........OTTAWA , can still make it, but their chances are very slim.
OTTAWA , MUST BEAT HAMILTON!!!!!!!

CALGARY or SASK, must lose allot OF GAMES and OTTAWA have to win all of their remaning games.

WEST

B.C. :

22 POINTS

are 11 and 4 , and are 2 points ahead of EDMONTON.
EDMONTON has a BYE , so if B.C. beats WINNIPEG , they will be 4 points ahead of EDMONTON with just 2 games to play.

WINNIPEG @ B.C.
SASK @ B.C.
B.C @ EDMONTON

IF B.C. beats WINNIPEG , B.C. just have to win 1 of their 2 remaining games to clinch , 1st in the WEST!

EDMONTON : 20 POINTS , and 2 points behind....... B.C.

BYE
B.C. @ EDMONTON.......if EDMONTON wins , but B.C. has beaten WINNING , EDMONTON will still be 2 points behind , B.C. , with 1 game to go.
EDMONTON @ CALGARY

both EDMONTON and B.C. , have clinched play off spots.

CALGARY :

8 and 7 season record and 16 points!!!!!!!!

CALGARY @ SASK
CALGARY @ WINNIPEG
EDMONTON @ CALGARY

If CALGARY can beat SASK at home.......they will be 2 points ahead of SASK........with 2 games to play. 3rd place with be in their sights.
And they play , WINNIPEG.... next.

SASK :

8 and 8 season record

They only have 2 games left.

They have to beat CALGARY , and then they play B.C @ B.C. :shock:

CALGARY @ SASK
BYE
SASK @ B.C.

it looks like its sask whos most likely to cross-over now....they are 8-8 with only 2 games left.

if ottawa wins in hamilton this week ( oct 21st )...then ottawa is 7-9 with 2 games left.
if calgary beats sask, then sask is 8-9 with 1 game left against BC lions.

so it looks like the Gades are fighting for thier playoff-lives against sask.
we gotta hope for a Ottawa win ( against the Ti-Cats ) combined with a Sask loss ( to the Stamps )

It could happen

To the Nay Sayers who don't like cross over....This makes things look interesting. Although what would be more intresting would be a battle of Alberta Grey Cup....... Oh I could see the Stamp and Esky fans whooping it up on Robson street for a week.

What another Labour day classic but in BC! Yikes. Rather remote though!

Stranger things have happened! (Just look at the Gliebs in Ottawa…speaking of strange!)

That is not strange that is just out right ugly!

Technically, Ottawa only has to win two of three games to make the post season as far as I understand. Can anyone correct me on this? My understanding is if Ottawa and another team have 8-10 records, the east team still makes it and the west is out of luck. If head to head records comes into play, Ottawa beats the Riders and a split with Calgary (but loses to Calgary in split).

You are correct Riderfanatic Tie goes to Ottawa. ( for 8-10)

Ottawa has it tough after Hamilton. Toronto and Montreal. I don't like their chances.

lets say ottawa beats hamilton ( which they NEED to do to keep a hope )....

then they need to win ATLEAST 1 of thier last 2 games....

if Dave Hack wasnt such a wagon-jumper ( see thread about Hack ), he coulda joined the renegades 2 weeks ago and helped them win 2 of thier last 3 to make the playoffs.

looking back now....how bad do the Eskimos wish to have that last game against hamilton back?!

they are currently 10-6.....remember they lost one recently to hamilton 40-14?.....had they won that ( as they should have ), they'd be sitting at 11-5 and tied for first in the West AND with one game against BC.

man, did they let that one slip!

Hey Guys, what is CBC putting this up when Toronto couls still take tops in the East??? I mean I love the Al's but the season isn't over yet.

i think they're assuming montreal will either Host the east championships OR win the first round of the east playoffs ( either against ottawa, sask or calgary ), therefore BE IN the east final.

not a good idea, only BC has a spot at this point.

BC and Edmonton have both clinched playoff spots.

Edmonton could still lose in the semis. they don't count.

does the CBC have any ad's for the west division final with edmonton on them?

Cats and Bombers will spoil someones post season I suspect, go Hammer, go Bombers and of course go Mighty Edmonton Eskimos 06 GC Champs......

as long as the ticats don't spoil ottawa's playoffs, then i don't care.

your saying the eskimos are the 2006 grey cup champs????....a little early, don't ya think?
lets see who wins 2005 grey cup first.

Where was the EAST FINAL played last year? :wink:
The WEST ones , should have B.C. , on them. :smiley: