THE FANS ON THIS FORUM ARE STRAIGHT UP BLIND!!

READING AND RESPONDING TO MANY OF THE POSTS AFTER YESTERDAY'S EMBARRESSING LOSS, I REALIZED SOMETHING: I JUST READ A RESPONSE (ACTUALLY A COUPLE) OF BOMBER FANS STATING THAT BISHOP'S INT'S ARE NOT HIS FAULT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE GUY HAS LOOKED HORRIBLE AT BEST, AND THROWING AN INT AND THEN LAUGHING IT UP ON THE SIDELINES, NOW THAT'S PROFESSIONAL!! WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE BISHOP, YOU BLEW IT, GOOD BYE, BOTTOM LINE!!

IF WE ARE GONNA STICK WITH KELLY THE CLOWN, WE ARE IN FOR A LONG STRETCH WITH MONTREAL UP NEXT, WE HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS SEASON IS A CIRCUS AND IT'S TIME TO START PLAYING FOR 2010!! WHY KEEP 33 YEAR OLD BISHOP ON THE TEAM, AS HE IS NOT THE SHORT OR LONG TERM ANSWER? WHY? WHAT IS THE POINT? I SAY GIVE THE BALL TO RANDALL AND THE NEW GUY THE REST OF THE YEAR AND SEE IF THEY ARE AS BAD AS "ALOT" OF PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE, WITHOUT ANY PROOF I MAY ADD!! HOW CAN YOU SAY RANDALL SUX CONSIDERING HE'S BEEN THROWN TO THE WOLVES ON 2 OCCASSIONS AND HAS VIRTUALLY ZERO FIRST TEAM PRACTICES UNDER HIS BELT, CUT BISHOP AND GIVE THE BALL TO SOMEONE ELSE.

IT'S NOT A MISTAKE TO CONSIDER AND BRING IN PRINTERS, EVERY PERSON DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE, AFTER ALL THE CFL IS A SECOND CHANCE LEAGUE, ISN'T IT? WAKE UP, IT'S A REALITY!! WOULD IT HURT TO BRING PRINTERS IN AND SHIP BISHOP OUT, CONSIDERING PRINTERS IS YOUNGER, A FORMER MOP, AND JUST AS/OR MORE ATHLETIC THAN BISHOP. PRINTERS IS WAITING FOR HIS CHANCE, AND I BELIEVE THE BB'S WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO GET HIS CAREER GOING AGAIN, IF NOT THIS YEAR, THAN AT LEAST WE HAVE SOME DEPTH AND A YOUNGER QB PUSHING THE OTHER'S IN 2010. CAN PRINTERS BE ANY WORSE THAN BISHOP? ANSWER IN SIMPLE FORM, NO HE CAN'T BE ANY WORSE. AS FOR HIM BEING A BAND-AID AND A DISTRACTION IN THE LOCKER ROOM, CAN'T A GUY CHANGE? AND WHAT WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW, THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE WHOLE TEAM IS A DISTRACTION AND DISTRACTED SINCE DAY ONE.

KELLY IS THE DISTRACTION, NOT ONE OR 2 PLAYER'S, SUCH AS ARMSTRONG/SIMPSON, 2 GREAT PLAYER'S ON THE VERGE OF BEING FORMER BOMBER'S. ARMSTRONG HAD A GOOD POINT WITH HIS OUTRAGE, HE IS A GREAT RECIEVER, 1000 YARDS PLUS (BOY DO WE MISS HIM NOW, RIGHT?), WHY SHOULD HE SETTLE FOR BEING A BACKUP RECIEVER AS KELLY WAS GOING TO MAKE HIM, SAME WITH SIMPSON. NOW WITH SIMSON BEING PUT ON THE 9 GAME INJURY LIST, TELLS ME HE HAS PLAYED HIS LAST GAMES IN BLUE AND GOLD, ANOTHER ONE OF KELLY'S DUMB CALLS, OR COULD IT BE WE WASTED SO MUCH MONEY ON USELESS PLAYER'S, WE NEED TO USE A GREAT PLAYER'S SALARY TO COVER THOSE LOSSES, HMMMM, WAKE UP CALL!!!

TIME FOR KELLY TO GO, BOTTOM LINE, NEVER MIND BRINGING IN WORMON OR WHOEVER, THIS BATCH OF PLAYER'S KELLY HAS PUT TOGETHER ARE NOT PLAYING FOR THE GUY, YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND NOT TO SEE THIS, YOU CAN BRING IN ANYONE YOU WANT, WITH KELLY LEADING THIS TEAM, THE RESULTS WILL NOT CHANGE, PLAYER'S HAVE GIVEN UP ON HIM AND RIGHTFULLY SO. HIS PUBLIC RANTS ARE A DISGRACE TO THE TRUE BLUE FANS, THE COMMUNITY AND TO ALL THESE PLAYER'S, LET'S SEE HIS PUBLIC STATEMENTS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS:

"I HAVE NO FAITH IN BRYAN RANDALL, HE DOES NOT SHOW ON THE FIELD WHAT HE SHOWS IN THE FILM ROOM" ---- UMM, HELLO, YOU HAVE NO FAITH IN A QB THAT IS NUMBER 2 ON YOUR DEPTH CHART? AND YOU PUBLICALLY STATE THAT, YOU STATE YOU HAVE NO FAITH IN A GUY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN PLAY MORE THAN 5 MINS WITH THE FIRST OFFENSE .... C'MON, WHAT A CROCK!!!

"I HAVE NEVER COACHED A WORSE BUNCH OF OFFENSIVE PLAYER'S IN MY LIFE". ---- RIGHT ON CJOB, GET REAL KELLY, YOU PUT THIS TEAM TOGETHER, YOU HAD A CHANCE TO FIX IT, MAKE IT RIGHT, BUT YOUR EGO IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FIELDING A RESPECTFUL TEAM, FIRST SIGN OF THAT WAS WHEN YOU CUT GLENN/DINWIDDIE AND MADE LEFORS YOUR NUMBER ONE GUY, YOU CUT JOE SMITH CAUSE HE DIDN'T FIT IN YOUR GAME PLAN, WHAT GAME PLAN? THE ONLY GAME PLAN I SEE IS A FOOTBALL CLUB TURNED INTO THE SHRINE CIRCUS, CUTTING ARMSTRONG CAUSE HE DISAGREED WITH YOUR OPINION THAT HE SHOULD BE A BACK UP RECIEVER, HELLO MR.KELLY WHO ON THIS CURRENT TEAM ASIDE FROM EDWARDS IS AS GOOD AS ARMSTRONG? WE LOST A 1000 YARD RECIEVER AND A GREAT BULLDOZING RB CAUSE YOUR EGO, WHAT'S NEXT?

YOUR TIME HAS COME, TIME TO ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES AND GET THE HECK OUTTA TOWN, CAUSE I KNOW THAT CANADINNS STADIUM WILL BE EMPTY THE REST OF THE YEAR, AS LONG AS YOUR HERE, I STUCK THROUGH THIS CIRCUS THIS FAR AND I'LL ADMIT STRAIGHT UP, MY SEASON TIX WILL SIT ON MY DRESSER AND MY A$$ WILL NOT BE IN MY SEAT AS LONG AS YOUR AROUND. I PAID TO SEE A COMPETETIVE FOOTBALL TEAM, NOT A BUNCH OF A$$CLOWNS THAT YOU PUT TOGETHER. MY MONEY IS STILL IN YOUR BOOKS BUT MY SPIRIT IS GONE, I AM SURE I AM NOT ALONE ON THIS ONE, I PAID MY MONEY, NOW IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOU THAT WE DON'T WANT YOU AROUND, I WILL NOT BE IN THE STANDS AGAIN THIS YEAR, AND I FEEL MANY OTHER'S WILL DO THE SAME, BOYCOTT THIS CIRCUS ONCE AND FOR ALL. YOU THINK WALK UPS ARE GONNA BE STRONG, THINK AGAIN. WHEN LAST DID WE SEE UNDER 20,000 BUTTS IN CANADINNS? THE REINBOLD DAYS AVERAGED AROUND 20,000, IS THAT A SIGN OR WHAT?

I FOR ONE AM NOT GONNA STAND AROUND,ATTEND GAMES HOPING AND PRAYING THAT IT WAS JUST A 2 WEEK BLUNDER, WISHING WE COULD RUN THE TABLE AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH BISHOP AT QB, GOOD WISHFULL THINKING, BUT A HARD SELL. KELLY AND BISHOP SHOULD BE GIVEN A ONE WAY TICKET OUTTA HERE, SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD TO, THE FUTURE OF A PROUD BOMBER NATION, AND AS MUCH AS I HATE TO ADMIT IT, SEEING WHAT WE HAVE FOR 2010, WHO SHOULD STAY AND WHO SHOULD GO!! I'LL ATTEND GAMES WHEN YOU ARE GONE, AT LEAST MAYBE WE'LL HAVE SOMEONE WITH HALF A BRAIN MAKING REALISTIC DECISIONS FOR THIS YEAR AND THE YEARS TO COME. YOU ARE NOT THAT GUY, BOTTOM LINE!!!

....well Kelly did say he was still open to bringing in some new talent at the pivot spot....just not Printers..(though he didn't mention casey by name)..He did say some neg. list prospects...This my friends, tells me we are in full rebuild mode....no longer trying to win anything this year....Barrin had it right...soooooo the rest of the games will be a try-out for potential talent for a 'potential' team....I had other visions when the year started and i gobbled up Kellys hoopla...Guess i was wrong ...I'll write the rest of the year off as 'extended try-out camp and t.c.....I love football...so i can watch....i just don't know how many other Bomber fans are prepared to accept that scenario ....I think the Bomber fans have been disillusioned somewhat and their hopes for a winner seem to be far....far away....GoBigBlue :expressionless:

I will speculate and stae this as a fact, we as fans will not stick around the rest of this year to see what happens, we have been doing that since Kelly's hiring and all we have witnessed was a Football Team on the Decline, with absolutely no bright outlook on the horizon, Bauer wake up for once, it's Kelly or the Fans, now it's up to you to decide!!!!!

I would also like to formally say to Barrin Simpson, we true BB fans wish you the best in the future, and we know it won't be in B&G Colors, thank you for all you have given to this club and community, we will miss you. Same can't be said for Kelly!!

It's a sad time in Bomberland, when we have to thank one of the best player's in the league for his spirit on and off the field and still have this clown calling the shots. Sad Times. Over and Out!!!

I don't know what to say....... That game and the last few weeks have been a joke for the bombers. But you also have to remember that every team across the board has had ups and downs this year. The TiCats just lost to the Argos. Also the Bombers are still only 2 points out of a playoff spot with what 7 weeks left? You never know..... Maybe these receivers wil finally step out of this funk. As soon as big blue finds a passing game look out! I think a win against Montreal could bring the players together. That's what this team needs now, IMO the only chance they got is to put Kelly in the background and play the game for themsleves and each other!!! 2 points is all that separates the bombers from a chance to make this whole season one of the craziest ever!!! Who knows?? So IMO it's up to the players now, how they react withtheir backs up against the wall. If Crandell can do it, bishop can do it.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/football/bombers/Live-from-Bomber-press-conference-59231802.html

Kelly does say specifically they will not bring in Casey Printers.