The Evans experiment continues

Move over Jeremiah! Not getting it done and poor decision making again.

2 Likes

condel gets fired monday khari takes over. take that to the bank

7 Likes

The CFL's turnover king jealously refuses to relinquish his crown.

as QB :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I saw the title of this thread I had to laugh. At least now we know that Garney had nothing personally against Jeremiah. :smile:

9 Likes

Maybe neither of them were ever any good?

1 Like

Nah! There's another common denominator. Hopefully that changes this upcoming week.

2 Likes

YOU GOT IT

Evans is a proven winning QB.
No chance with the 2nd half game plan.

1 Like

Condell will not be fired while Orlondo is at the helm.

Then Orlondo is cutting his own throat.

3 Likes

There's a second half game plan?

2 Likes

Almost every caller on the 5th Quarter wants Condell fired. :smile:

8 Likes

Let's not start this again.

Caretaker Bob is far too lenient to intervene. He'll just let Orlondo & Condello rot on the vine!

1 Like

Me too. Laughed, hard, at the title, and then was quite surprised to see who started the thread.
IRCC, Garney's biggest issue, with Masoli, was not winning games.
The '21 TiCats were 4-4, this far in, and then won 2/3's of their remaining games. This year's team will have to go 8-2, the rest of the way, to match that level of winning.
Is Shiltz up to that?

3 Likes

You look at Nathan Rourke who was dropping rainbows right in their hands deep and then you got Dane Evans who can't throw over the line, can't hang onto the ball and can't ever connect deep unless one of his receivers has just created a highlight reel catch. This team is terrible and there is no sugar coating it. You lose to the Argos you've lost the plot.

6 Likes

Dane runs to the bench angry at himself or is that interpreted as anger with OC Condel? It was Dane who never threw the ball deep to a receiver breaking free , instead he chose a short pass and a pick 6 ,that is not anyone else’s fault . Remember when Condel left Austin’s Cats for the Argos ? Everyone was begging for him to come back and fix the damn Austin Cats , who did we blame before ? Lots of coaches…..We take a knee in the Grey Cup game and give up a single ,yesterday we did not give up a single which would have put us on the 40 yd line, are players listening to these forums rather than their coaches?Or are their coaches reading too much into these forums?

1 Like

I don’t think players and coaches give a damn about this forum. I also think that maybe he thought he grabbed the ball at the one yard line and not in the end zone so was trying to get some positive yards. The error was his awareness of where he was at that moment. I think if he had realized he was in the EZ…he would have conceded the single. I’m giving him the benefit of doubt.

2 Likes

One of these days one of you is going to start a thread with the title, "The Crappy Offensive Line Experiment is Over" and everyone will totally agree on something for a change.

3 Likes

Not certain. After all they didn't play too badly last night.

2 Likes