The Eskies are going to kill the Bombers Thursday

...don't think we got killed.....came close but no cigar.... :roll:

Lefors was rather unimpressive

What were the Bombers doing subbing Randall in every now and then? Was that so Kelly and Lefors could try and figure out the Eskies D?

He had said he was going to be sending Randall in from time to time with a package of plays to run (ie, experiment with, i guess). Problem was none of 'em worked...

The Bombers were only in this one because Lumsden got hurt, and the Eskies had built their entire offensive game plan around him.

Lefors looked way below average. Not nearly good enough.

Are you for real? Do you mean to say that the EE coaching staff is that incompetent?

…I bet you were hoping the Cats had as good a showing in their first game as the BigBlue…Your whole team looked below average against the vaunted Argos… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Keep diggin there, out in two…we’ll bury you eventually… :lol:

Perhaps you missed that Jesse Lumsden wasn’t making too many big plays anyways, and those short little passes to him where he would get drilled hard by the Bomber D were a recipe for disaster. I was just counting the plays till he got injured. Sooner then I expected.

Pay attention, Kelly said at the start of the year, that Randall would be used in short yardage situations. Monreal does it with Mcpherson coming in for Calvillo. Some QB’s have the physical strength to get you that long yard no matter what the defence does.

I'm not a bomber fan and don't like Mike Kelly so I don't really listen to what he says.

Why would a Ticat fan even post something like this here ? Talk about insecure.

uh… you pay attention, because the plays he was in were not short yardage situations