The "Dennis Effect"

As you can see from the quote in the Vancouver Sun before yesterday's game, Jerome Dennis was going to reveal all of our plays. Did anyone see "The Dennis Effect" in operation last night?

[i]
Doing a slow burn himself was Jerome Dennis, Hyland’s replacement, who re-joined the Lions just a day after his release by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and is still hot enough to fry an egg on.

“They did me wrong,? Dennis told reporters. “I’ve got an added incentive to make sure these guys [Ticats] lose. I’m pumped.?

He won’t have to wait long for some revenge.

Conveniently, the Ticats arrive in Vancouver today before facing the Lions in a . . . okay, Big Cat Fight Friday night at Empire Field. And Dennis is already sharpening his claws.

The former Lion brings with him not only a lust for payback, and a zest for the game as a special teams demon and extra defensive back, but he possesses inside intelligence on Ticat schemes and players.

“I know the [Hamilton] defence inside out. I pretty much know the offensive scheme,? Dennis said. “I’ll leak all of that to my new team. I’ll let everybody know anything we need to do to win. I’ll sit down with the players and coaches and share my knowledge. Individually, I’ve already gone to Geroy [Simon] and told him how he can beat his man.?

He’s already handed over his secret Ticat decoder ring and polyalphabetic encryption machine to analysts at the Lions Surrey headquarters. But head coach Wally Buono seems curiously unmoved by this unexpected windfall of intelligence dropped in his lap two days before Friday’s game.

“Hamilton’s going to play a tight man coverage. They’re going to blitz sometimes, and drop off at other times,? Buono explained. “Tell me something I don’t know. I don’t need Jerome to tell me that.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Jero ... z1SvwD3goJ[/i]

“Hamilton’s going to play a tight man coverage. They’re going to blitz sometimes, and drop off at other times,? Buono explained. “Tell me something I don’t know. I don’t need Jerome to tell me that.

Maybe Jerome should have told you to challenge the Chris williams 70 yard catch and run !! LOL ! :wink: